Whatca think?

I wrote one about the name Felix, but I just can't find it, did you see it?

I think your hubby is being a creepy lurker, it still says he is in here... lol

Okay, thanks, didnt count on the thread moving so quick! LOL

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v347/cnotyep/spammer.gif

I have more posts then all of you.

I'm catching up :lol: I've done almost 1,000 this week I think.

lol you will surpass me pretty quick, im sure... I dont post alot.

I like Felix...yes I know its the cat advert...but I still like it. :happydance:

I love the name Felix, I actually suggested it to DH for Edward. He was not amused and replied "He's a baby not a f***ing cat!!!"

Haha, not very popular your names! I don't think that's a bad thing though, means they're unusual. I love them both, though slightly prefer Cornelius. I have a (German) friend who's Felix and think it's a lovely name but here I would probably refrain from it to spare my kid the "the cat" jokes in school. Cornelius I think is a cute name for a toddler but works for an adults as well. And as a teenager he can be Conny (I know a boy of that name, though short for something else and it works really well). Good luck with OH!

Your all mad what were you all on last night!! x

Cornelius is a bit old fashioned- felix is alright although not in my first range.
I don't about the cat comics though? Aren't the Felix the cat comics rather for adults?

Haha, not very popular your names! I don't think that's a bad thing though, means they're unusual. I love them both, though slightly prefer Cornelius. I have a (German) friend who's Felix and think it's a lovely name but here I would probably refrain from it to spare my kid the "the cat" jokes in school. Cornelius I think is a cute name for a toddler but works for an adults as well. And as a teenager he can be Conny (I know a boy of that name, though short for something else and it works really well). Good luck with OH!

Yay someone else who likes Cornelius! :happydance:

First thing I said to OH this morning was 'when are we going to TTC Baby Cornelius'

He wasn't impressed :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->