Whatca think?

I love the name Felix, I actually suggested it to DH for Edward. He was not amused and replied "He's a baby not a f***ing cat!!!"

See I don't see it as cat food :shrug: Could understand if I called my child Whiskas :rofl: Duno Felix just sounds like a nice name to me. :lol:

I love the name Felix, I actually suggested it to DH for Edward. He was not amused and replied "He's a baby not a f***ing cat!!!"

See I don't see it as cat food :shrug: Could understand if I called my child Whiskas :rofl: Duno Felix just sounds like a nice name to me. :lol:

:rofl::rofl: I just sprayed my desk with coffee after reading that... I dunno why but I have a little video in my head of you shouting "Whiskas" in a playground :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: I just sprayed my desk with coffee after reading that... I dunno why but I have a little video in my head of you shouting "Whiskas" in a playground :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:

Bit more catchy than Iams...thats what my cat has. :happydance:

At least eukanuba can#t be taken for a name , or can it? :p

I voted for Felix, I think its a cute name x

Cornelius reminds of the elephant from BaBar (anyone remember that?) and Felix of the cat, sorry Nic!

I do like felix though!

lol you are a looney! dont think about babies yet mrs you still got a mini nic, lol

I like both :rofl: My younger sister loves the name Cornelius and plans on naming her future kid that. I like Felix, never even thought of it as a name, but I do like the cartoon character Felix the Cat, he's awesome!

seee! Cornelius is a great name :happydance: I think it very cute for a kid :blush:

I like Felix, it makes me think of exotic "tall, dark & handsome" blokes!

If you want anymore cat food names... i feed mine tripe... that's be an unusual name!

Your all mad what were you all on last night!! x

:rofl::rofl:

We were high on life, man! :rofl:

umm yup! Thats pretty much all I get high on these days... :rofl: I Think i've had like 1 glass of wine since having Jasmine...

I dont think of catfood when I see Felix, I think of Felix the Cat... the cartoon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->