• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Whats a typical days menu for your LO? (9-12 months)

tone

Mummy of 2! ttc for #3
Reaction score
What it says really. Just curious and it would be nice to get some ideas. xxxx

Simeon is 8 months, but he is pretty much on what we eat now so I thought I'd post what he's eating as he will probably be on the same next month. :D

His routine is:

Morning: 8oz milk, porridge
Mid morning: 4oz milk
Lunch: Cheese on toast / Home made tuna pasta / sandwiches and a fruit puree
Afternoon: 4oz milk and sometimes an organic biscuit (for babies) depending on how much he had for lunch
Dinner: Anything we have chopped up usually - such as Salmon, potatoes and veggies / chicken, rice, veggies / mild curry / pasta and a fromage frais for dessert.
Before bed: 8oz milk

:) x

Jason has just started on finger food (late I know), I have been really confused with this stage tbh and I have completely forgotten what Aimee had so i am looking forward to everyones answers to this thread!

6.00 AM - 6oz formula Milk
8.00 AM - Cow and Gate Apple and Blueberry Porridge made with 5oz formula Milk
10.00 AM -Yoghurt and rice cake.
12.00 PM -3 Toast Soldiers with scrambled egg
2.00 PM - Banana or Cheesy Puffs
4.00 PM - Jar of 7mnth + baby food then pot of puree fruit.
6.00 PM - 5oz Bottle

XD

I am not sure hun, but I read babies until 1 should still be having at least 20oz of milk a day :shrug: xx

8am- 8oz milk
10am- usually toast, yogurt, fruit
12pm- anything like...sandwiches (usually cheese or ham atm), soup, homemade pizza, filled pitta breads, falafel, jacket potato etc
2pm- 4 oz bottle
5pm-4oz bottle
6pm- dinner (has the same dinner as us...toad ion the hole, sweet potato wedges and chicken, roast dinner, pasta, vegetable wraps, fajitas, etc)
8pm- 8oz bottle & bed

At this age maddi was still having 3x 7oz bottles per day plus:

Breakfast - porridge, fruit and toast
Lunch - pasta with tomatoes and cheese or veggies and chicken or sandwich PLUS fruit
Dinner - Similar to lunch, but obviously a different dinner i make, like pasta and veggies and fruit and rice pudding

Wow, I feel like David's menus are so boring, now! Here's a typical day:

Breakfast -- 4 oz baby yogurt
Lunch -- 1 jar stage 3 baby food (usually pasta or some kind of meat/veg one)
Dinner -- Fruit and wheat roll

And breastfeeding on demand.

Lucy will be a year old next week and she has:

Breakfast - quite a large bowl of porridge or 1 and a half weetabix with milk

Mid morning - A small biscuit or yogurt

Lunch - Either a whole stage 3 jar if we are out and about or 1 slice of toast with 1 scrambled egg or similar

Mid afternoon - another yogurt or some fruit

5pm - 8oz bottle

Dinner - some of whatever we're having or a whole stage 3 jar and usually a bit of custard or something sweet for pudding

8pm - 8oz bottle.

Up until 10 1/2 months she was also having a 6oz bottle with breakfast but she decided around this age she didnt want it anymore.

Breakfast - Ready Brek or Weetabix with a 7oz bottle
Lunch - Sandwich, some fruit and some of the organix finger carrot sticks and 7oz bottle
Tea - Cottage Pie/Spag bol/Chicken or fish with mash and veg, fruit and petit flous for dessert.
Night - 7oz bottle then bed.

7-8am breastfeed
9-10am 1/2 weetabix or porridge made with whole cows milk and some fruit puree mixed in and 1 piece brown toast with unsalted butter
1-2pm lunch is normally brown bread sandwich with filling of cheese spread/avocado/tuna and fruit (banana/blueberrys/peach/melon) and a fromage frais (sainsburys own brand)
afternoon snack biscuit (organix rusk or similar) and a breastfeed before nap
5-6pm steamed veg (carrot/brocolli/califlower/peas/sweet potato mash) with trout/chicken or portion or whatever we're eating (home made lasange/cottage pie etc) and more fruit or banana porridge
7-8 breastfeed

water from a sippy cup with all her meals and throughout the day
she recently has gone off being fed from a spoon (wants to do it herself - very messy...) so most of her food has got to be finger food at the moment!
also sometimes i worry about how much milk she is drinking as obviously being breastfed i havent a clue how much she is actually drinking so let her have boobie whenever she want it during the day too...

my 91/2 months old has

breakfast: wheetabix/poorridge or rice crispies
lunch: sandwich with cheese spread or ham, fromage frais and usually a bannana
tea: generally what were having, his favourite is my fish pie or spag bowl I'm not a great cook so we pretty have standard (easy) homemade food I can cook that wont kill everyone hahaha and for pudding some baby rice pudding or custard and fruit

he has some biscotti and rice cakes for snacks as well as fruit
he aslo have VERY dilute juice ( beacuse he wont drink water( he sips throughout the day and is still breastfed on demand :0)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"