What's all this fuss about "my pal scout" dog toy?

I think its ment to say "f**k" but it is actually saying the word "bark" - they wouldn't allow a toy to swear x

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rN7cX1HbgM

Say's bark, sounds like f**k :wacko:

The fact he barks afterwards... plus I dont think my 1 year old (by the time she gets it) will even know the work f**k!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rN7cX1HbgM

Say's bark, sounds like f**k :wacko:

The fact he barks afterwards... plus I dont think my 1 year old (by the time she gets it) will even know the work f**k!

:rofl:

I didn't realise it was so popular! We bought it for Thomas because he has twinkle twinkle little scout (from newborn) and we liked the range of toys... you learn something new everyday :)

I've never heard of this before, but now I kinda want one!

I kind of want one, but my LO is 17 months. To anyone who has one, do you think it'd be worth it for his age?

It really does sound like it says "f-ck with me" rather than "bark with me" - it's really noticeable!

Oliver absolutely loves his. We bought it last Christmas when he was 3 months old and he loved watching him and his flashing blue collar. He got lost in the toy box for a couple of months but we found him a few months ago and since then Oli has taken him every where. He gets so much more use out of it now he can press the buttons on his paws and dance along with the songs he sings!

I kind of want one, but my LO is 17 months. To anyone who has one, do you think it'd be worth it for his age?

Amy, there was a thread on here the other day about a lady who wanted to buy one for her friends daughter for xmas, but was worried she was too old for it, I think she was 15 months. She got replies saying how their children have really got into the toy around this age, so I would say you'd be fine and Kenny would love it. I was a bit reserved about it for A, thinking she was too old for it, but mine is already in the post! :flower:

Amy, there was a thread on here the other day about a lady who wanted to buy one for her friends daughter for xmas, but was worried she was too old for it, I think she was 15 months. She got replies saying how their children have really got into the toy around this age, so I would say you'd be fine and Kenny would love it. I was a bit reserved about it for A, thinking she was too old for it, but mine is already in the post! :flower:

Aw thank you! I suppose it wouldn't hurt to buy one! He might love it or hate it but it's the same w/ all toys! I might try our used kiddie store here to see if I can get it cheaper than buying it new. Thanks :hugs:

My lo got one of these for her 1st birthday, its great i connected it to my computer and on there website you can choose what songs you want on it, what lulaby, and favourite things, and childs name, my lo kinda gets freaked out that it says her name, i think she is unsure about it but will grow on her, now she has one i think it would be better when she is a bit older, maybe 1 1/2 or 2 yrs.

I wanna get one of those for LO for Xmas. He'll be 6 months. Not to sure if he'll be intrigued by it then or when he gets older...we'll have to see.

Y is the purple one more expensive ?! Blah!

Omar was 14 months when we got him one. He sings with it. It's still one of his fav toys.

I love it! I have it seesm like i paid more i paid 25.00

it says her name her fav food fav color spells her name says hi arianna time for bedtime plays music you can download alot of stuff

I BOUGHT IT WHEN SHE WAS 5 MONTHS OLD AND SHE KNOWS HOW TO PRESS THE BEAR TO HEAR HER NAME!! LOL

SINGS ABC'S TO,ITS BITSY SPIDER ETC.....

Is it really bad that I was probably planning on getting this for Flynn for Christmas but now I know it swears I'm definately going for it! (it's reserved at our local Argos) surely I should be outraged and boycotting it but nope love it lol

It's now £19.49 on Amazon! And Argos don't have it in stock grrr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"