whats an evap exactly

ms sunshine

Reaction score
ive read it looks grey. but i also read that it only turns up well after the alloted time on the test is this right?

i got 2 lines straight away this morning but test one is very pale im sure it has a pink tinge but when i took the photo it had faded as it was a bit clearer and when i took the photo its not as good. ive already loaded it onto here but lost all the quality and you cant see anything. so im wondering what is the chances of this being an evap if i saw it literally within a few seconds and developed into a better line but pale?

Correct me if I'm wrong but an Evap happens after ages. If you got a BFP straight away than its legit? Congrats! Hope it really is a positive I have my FX for you xx

Oh I hope so I have one sensitive test that I have to use tomorrow so line if of should be better today's was 25miu. But Def seen pale line within a few seconds and developed into a bit of a better line. I'm 2 weeks late so was hoping this was it.

I'm so excited for you! How long have you been trying? It can be so frustrating (this is only my first cycle trying since my son, I'm hopeful but I doubt I am pregnant!)

3rs cycle I'm quite surprised as last time it took a yr and 3 months so would be nice if it worked this quick

Post a pic of your one you do tmrw would love to hear that this was your round :)

Well the line is still there on yesterday's test but spotted yesterday and after today. I knew I was pg but gut feeling there was something wrong got books weeks ago and it went and it should have been getting darker. But least I know I can still get pg. Just got to keep going I guess. When do you test x

Oh sad :( are you counting yourself out or calling it a chem? I had a miscarriage at 7.5 weeks before my son (growth had stopped at 5 weeks though)

I'm going to try and wait til I'm late, if I actually go late, pregnancy tests are expensive in Australia and really hate BFP's when TTC... If I can make it somewhen around the 18th... That's only another week away!! (Sarcasm!!)
Keep me updated, we would due around the same time if this is it for both of us!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->