• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***What's been delivered today?***

Jake and the neverland pirates lego duplo. "Jakes treasure hunt"

My little pony friendship express train set :)

Letterbox teddy bear dress up puzzle and lacing peacock. Though I think the peacock is too complicated and may keep it until next year.

Wreck it Ralph DVD and The Princess and the Frog DVD on BOGOF offer for boys
Reindeer Food for Xmas Eve bags

Sanctuary gift pack for mom
Adidas Aftershave for Dad from B & M

Yankee candle merry marshmallow wax tart in a big bag wrapped in billions of bubble wrap and delivered by next day courier :rofl: For £1.25 item lol

Not christmas related but my jeans and tshirt from DP........size 14 not been in size fourteen clothes since I was a teenager:happydance:
(Sorry just wanted to tell someone of my skinnyness:haha:)

Not christmas related but my jeans and tshirt from DP........size 14 not been in size fourteen clothes since I was a teenager:happydance:

Well done Hun! Definitely deserve to treat yourself to new clothes! X

Well done I think a whole new wardrobe is in favour :) go you xx

Tinkerbell and jake and the neverland pirates flannel pyjamas.

Santas Christmas handbook.

Yesterdays and today deliveries!

These are some of my payment plan items, its so good to receive stuff when I feel like I haven't actually paid for them!! I've paid a couple of pound here and there since June time so haven't really noticed the money going, whereas I would have had I forked out for instance the camera and case!

Attachments

• 11.JPG
    11.JPG
    34.4 KB · Views: 19
Yesterdays and today deliveries!

These are some of my payment plan items, its so good to receive stuff when I feel like I haven't actually paid for them!! I've paid a couple of pound here and there since June time so haven't really noticed the money going, whereas I would have had I forked out for instance the camera and case!

ive got the kids train table on a payment plan and couldnt believe i was half way through. at least i know there gonna have at least one big present

Last few days I've had christmas craft set and the rest have been other deliveries. I've had height chart for hayden, then octonaut cake toppers, balloons, number candle, badge and banner for ethans birthday.

From the weight of it I'd say DS2s new scooter!

Cant check atm as I had to tell DS3 I was taking it in for the neighbours LMAO

Delivery of lo peppa pig playhouse was attempted a day early but I wasnt in! Lol.

Also had a little spend at sainsburys and argos on clothes for lo, got 8 items for £13!

Not really a delivery but OH just went out and got the ELC wooden train set and brought it back to me

Oh and Army of Two for the Xbox which I forgot about as it was in the post this morning rather than a delivery guy LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->