***What's been delivered today?***

Doc mc stuffins scribbler, doc mc stuffins book of boo boos and shopping list game all from Amazon :)

I've been red carded again so guess I'd better pick it up tomorrow!

Just my canvas today :)
Think ive only got Mills doll house to arrive and thats it. Need to get a move on with these adults!!

https://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t60/sky_blue_princess/20130923_115131_zps34803aef.jpg

These have just come from Smyths and a non chrismassy carseat :)

Aww that mirror one looks cute!! E has the purse and piggy bank on the way but ive never seen the mirror one!!

Toopy and Binoo lotto game and wooden fishing game from amazon

Toy Story socks for Riley's stocking 99p instead of £1.99 from sportsdirect.com xx

What The Ladybird Heard and not Christmas related but OH's birthday present, which he got 2 months early because I'm a nice fiancee :haha:

My Smyths order...from my mam who I sent sale shopping while I was on holiday :haha:
It contains:
Toot Toot Garage
Toot Toot Airport
TMNT scooter
TMNT duvet set
Imaginext Mega Apatasaurus (or however ya spell it)
:happydance:

Today I had toddler christmas book, imaginext wolf and knight, shopping list game and joey jcb.

Mini bead wire thing and some finger lazer beams for M's stocking

Waiting on: what the ladybird heard, night before xmas, monsters university scare chair play doh, littlebpeople airport, finger puppets for H's stocking

Waiting on loads too. :) excited!

Just had my thebookpeople delivery .. Great big knock at the door at 7, then 2 of 3 kids up trying to have a nose and me stood in the hall holding a big box. In the end I had to say it was their grampys books for work. :dohh:

Got some fab books tho .. The Ultimate LEGO Ideas Collection - 3 Books , The Smurfs: The Smurfin' Guide to the Smurfs, See Inside Trains, Peppa Pig: Baby Alexander and Steve Backshall's Deadly 60. All for UNDER £20!! :happydance:

bubble buster game - planes cutlery - Lamaze feet finders - Lamaze bed and squeak panda x

amazon https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product...ails_o05_s01_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1#productDetails

I got those but they are plastic so I wouldn't get those ones if I were you - they have some different ones x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->