• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

***What's been delivered today?***

NOTHING!! Absolutely nothing! All my orders that have been marked dispatched and nothing has turned up today.
Its sad but its the highlight of my days right now.

We got my boots I ordered, not xmas related but I was still excited!

Little people princess carriage:happydance:just waiting on some books sometime this week:thumbup:

Kian's Squirmtum figure & Mike the knight figure got delivered today :). That's all his playsets sorted!

My toot toot train station, which is my sons main present. I can't open it yet though cos he's here.

Flying fairies. Jake colouring table and cinderella carriage .

That's not my plane - got free with Amazon voucher for doing surveys. My DH is going to like reading it to LO because he is a commercial pilot.

https://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51rWe-8onjL._SL190_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-dp,TopRight,12,-18_SH30_OU02_AA190_.jpg

A photo mug for my Grandad and DVD for OH x

The Great Sea Serpent Book, although it was delivered yesterday while I was out and SIL (who lives 2 doors away) took it for me but didn't tell us or bring it round till this morning.

Read with me scout and I have peppa pig trainers and a gro clock waiting at the post office that I need to collect.

I am waiting for my pink toot toot cars and then I'll head to Tesco and pick up the Disney Princess Cinderella Coach!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->