What's been delivered today?

Someone beat me to it with the crayola light pad for DD :( Ended up getting Ariel lego intead.... at this rate we're gonna have enough lego to open up a shop :haha:

Got to rate Smyths delivery. Ordered a MLP pony castle last night and it came today!

Got to rate Smyths delivery. Ordered a MLP pony castle last night and it came today!

That's brilliant. I'm starting to get impatient for the rest of mine. should have gone to smyths :haha:

I’ve ordered the sega mega drive as a surprise gift to my dd’s. It’s only £34.99 at Argos at the minute

Got an email to say Hungry hippos, giggle wiggle and barbie with convertible are ready to collect at tesco. Doing my shopping tomorrow so will pick them up then

Ordered a hulk action figure for DS as it went half price !

Last delivery for the kids came today! Can finally get cracking with wrapping!

Only ordered on sat from book people and came today got roald dahl collection and meg and mog collection

My orders for DS1 and DS3 arrived yesterday. I got DS1 a Fast and Furious duvet set and DS3 the Vtech Toot Toot Drivers Super Set (which is taller than he is and HUGE much to my surprise). DS2 wants a Ninjago duvet set so I hope I can order that next week. I have $140 for DS1's grading to find first and given I'm down about that in Karate fees as I took 3 days off work because DS3 was hospitalized with Gastro, I don't think it's going to happen. :nope:

$140? Is that standard there? My DS2 karate grading is like £8!

Depends on the club I think. But he does Kyokoshin Karate (full contact and also the most intense) which is the only Kyokoshin Club in our area. The $140 has a one off fee attached and that's because it covers monthly fees ($50 a month), International Fight Licence ($35 and that's the one off fee so will never pay it again), grading fee ($35 and due every grading as it covers certificates etc) and belt ($11) because our club likes their students to keep their belts as a reminder of how far they have come over the course of their training. There is approximately an additional $80 for protective/compulsory gear but given that this co-ensides with Christmas, painting the kids room, birth and a window repair, I'm talking to Sensei about loaning those for him or getting them brand new and paying just after Christmas during the Christmas break.

My orders for DS1 and DS3 arrived yesterday. I got DS1 a Fast and Furious duvet set and DS3 the Vtech Toot Toot Drivers Super Set (which is taller than he is and HUGE much to my surprise). DS2 wants a Ninjago duvet set so I hope I can order that next week. I have $140 for DS1's grading to find first and given I'm down about that in Karate fees as I took 3 days off work because DS3 was hospitalized with Gastro, I don't think it's going to happen. :nope:

$140? Is that standard there? My DS2 karate grading is like £8!

Depends on the club I think. But he does Kyokoshin Karate (full contact and also the most intense) which is the only Kyokoshin Club in our area. The $140 has a one off fee attached and that's because it covers monthly fees ($50 a month), International Fight Licence ($35 and that's the one off fee so will never pay it again), grading fee ($35 and due every grading as it covers certificates etc) and belt ($11) because our club likes their students to keep their belts as a reminder of how far they have come over the course of their training. There is approximately an additional $80 for protective/compulsory gear but given that this co-ensides with Christmas, painting the kids room, birth and a window repair, I'm talking to Sensei about loaning those for him or getting them brand new and paying just after Christmas during the Christmas break.

See most of that's still covered. License, belt to keep, grading fee, equipment (although we did buy them their own protective pads to take along anyway) They don't actually go in for fights though so they only really need the license to grade. I have to say it is cheaper than judo, which he also does just the license for that is £25 a year.

Woohoo! Last delivery for the kids arrived last night... Hulk figure and PJ Masks craft kid for DS and Ariel lego for DD. Need to get our christmas decs out before I can start wrapping anymore so I have somewhere to put them once they're done as if I try to squeeze wrapped things into the cupboard under the stairs I'm sure it'll rip :dohh:

Apparently the rest of the playmobil ghostbusters stuff is coming today. In the 'my orders' section of Amazon it say "dispatching now. Arriving today." But it still hasn't actually dispatched and I'm impatient :haha:

LOL, I hope it arrives very soon. It's exciting waiting for deliveries! :xmas6:

No playmobil yet but ds3s go kart has arrived! Now to hide it before ds4 gets home

Yankee Candle large jars. One for me not sure who other is for now :haha:

Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 has been delivered for Alex today. I think I'm going to put it in a big box to wrap up, he may guess what it is before opening it otherwise haha.

Ah it came while I was picking ds4 up and now I need to wait til tomorrow

I knew it would happen. I almost said to DH to go get him alone (I don't drive so when he's home he takes me over) wish I had now. It was bang on 12 when he finishes

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->