What's been delivered today?

Just got dd2s Disney eye found it game and barbie chelsea dream boat. Almost done now. Only two more things to buy and I'm finished girls main bits (just stocking bits to pick up)

I've just had a parcel delivered, in my name and address but it's not for me.
Delivery note is for someone the other side of the country but there are no details of where the parcel has come from. So strange!

Some xmas scrapbook paper for the girls to make cards
A summer infant lounger for baby boy
Crib sheets (not Christmas related at all :haha: )

The in-laws steam railway voucher arrived. Finished for them now 😀

Pokémon Evolution Hoody for DS1
Laptops for DS1 and DS2 (refurbished)

Small ones skates arrives and the big ones keyboard arrived ... no idea where I'm putting it :lol: current covered in other things in my office! :shock:

UPDATE
Both have arrived and thankfully do not have a picture of a bike on the box.

Another Friday waiting for parcels.

I placed two separate orders on Toys R Us for bikes. Both due today but different couriers! This is the last of my deliveries too apart from food.

Love honey order with some silly stocking fillers for OH

Some lipsticks I ordered for myself because they are limited edition and I NEEDED them. I have only taken one out for now though, so I can wear it for our anniversary and lunch with my mum, and I've let DH take the rest for my Christmas presents.

Baby Born bath came today! I've bern getting post twice a day this last week, my poor posties. :haha:

Christmas curtains for the kids bedroom and some Christmas bed linen my mum wanted for their cabin here.

Yesterday the cheerz photo box I ordered for OH arrived.

Fcb football kit for ds2
I am waiting on a Rubens Barn doll for dd, a gift for mil and an iPad case for ds1 so hoping they come today at some point.

Food shop (it's all frozen/cupboard stuff for Christmas)

I think I’ve had my final delivery - a PS4 game each for my nephews and children, an echobot also for my nephews and board games each for my niece and 2 nephews. A bit sad I won’t get any more parcels but glad the spending is all done

DD2's Peppa Christmas activity book.
OH's Vans hoody (pretended the order was for my sister - she took it away too so he didn't question it).

My secret santa parcel just arrived. Im not opening it until Christmas day though :xmas9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->