What's been delivered today?

Photos to go in the album for my mum's birthday (28th December) came

My new Christmas tree arrived today :wohoo:

Omg they just delivered my playmobil! They must have just kept it on the van and tried again on their way back past rather than taking it back to the depo

Lush bath bomb gift set for SIL
Baby driver blu ray for DH
Despicable Me 3 for DS
And 2 parcel slips for parcels to pick up from the post office

Christmas pj’s but they are black and white and not festive at all!!

The last of the Shopkins. I hope I don't need to buy anymore of the bloody things!

Ahh my daughter loooves shopkins!! Weve got her the happy places high school, 2 of the big dolls and the happy places pool deck. Also wanted to get her the happy places car,but i think ill leave that til her birthday.. Ive bought too much :haha:

Ahh my daughter loooves shopkins!! Weve got her the happy places high school, 2 of the big dolls and the happy places pool deck. Also wanted to get her the happy places car,but i think ill leave that til her birthday.. Ive bought too much :haha:

It never normally bothers me :haha: but it's the fact I've had to spend even more on them because the ones I had, were duplicates with no alternative sets in store to swap :dohh: I wish DD1 was into happy places still, I enjoy playing interior designs :blush:

Destination Christmas arrived yesterday too :D

It never normally bothers me :haha: but it's the fact I've had to spend even more on them because the ones I had, were duplicates with no alternative sets in store to swap :dohh: I wish DD1 was into happy places still, I enjoy playing interior designs :blush:

:haha: DD loves it. However DS likes to get involved and knock it all over :dohh:

British Corner Shop food delivery! Cupboards are now full to bursting with lots of yummy British goodies! Just enjoyed my first mince pie of the year :)

I've got several things on amazon marked as "arriving today" but they haven't actually registered as being dispatched. I hope they do come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->