What's everyone feeling

justonemore31

Reaction score
How's everyone feeling? I'm 9+2 days today and I feel like crap. I can't deal with it anymore.

Ahhh I found around 8-11 weeks were the worst. You’re right in the peak now :( I’m still sick now 13 weeks but I think maybe slightlyyyyyy better the last couple of days. Still vomiting and sick but managing to eat a little more

13 weeks and just now starting to get better. Now I just have bad days instead of every day being bad...

I am finally slowly feeling better. Less nausea this week and the fatigue is going away. Except now I am hungry all the time.

I've only just got my bfp today but have been feeling nauseous for around a week.. also been sick a couple of times. Have achey boobs and so tired. Guessing my first tri is going to be nothing like my DD and DS pregnancies!

I feel awful but i do have a few hours here & there where i feel okish so i can eat etc but only very limited food. I was sick all weekend though, had no break at all :( it's crap but so worth it in the end. This is my last baby so i keep thinking i won't have to do this day again lol xx

I hit 14 weeks today and although I do feel sick sometimes, generally shattered, I do feel much much better. Maybe it’s a psychosomatic thing since seeing the baby yesterday and knowing it’s ok lol

im 10w 5d and feeling pretty good. i had minimal nausea/ms but did have some fatigue, finally starting to get some energy back!

6wk 6days today. Been exhausted since rough fertilization date and quite crampy most days with lower back pain. Feeling yucky last couple of days but morning sickness (or evening in my case) is quite bad today and I can barely get to sleep because of it.

13 weeks today. All started to calm down around 12 weeks. I’d feel terrible everyday, all day, but now it’s only some days or even just a few hours. It definitely gets better.

This gross blah feeling every evening. And tired and mildly nauseous basically all day. Ugh...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->