Whats everyone having for dinner?

N

NicolaWynne

Im having a curry... hoping i dont get too much heartburn afterwards :growlmad:

Probably leftovers for us, I don't feel in the mood to cook anything and husband is at work and can't have him cook. Leftover meatloaf sandwich it is heh.

Probably leftovers for us, I don't feel in the mood to cook anything and husband is at work and can't have him cook. Leftover meatloaf sandwich it is heh.

I feel too exhausted to cook this weekend too... blah.

What is meatloaf?

What is meatloaf?

I don't have the urge to cook most days. Luckily for me, hubby really spoils me in this department. He cooked shrimp, chicken, rice, celery, tomato, spinach medley last night. (it was all mixed together). I had that for lunch already.
Don't know what dinner will entail just yet. I don't think about it until the night...

Me too :happydance:

Spiced onions & poppadums, chicken pakora and chicken korma with fried rice & a naan bread. Mmmm :D

I'm soooo HUNGRY. Wish DH would hurry up!

i had fajitas last night and was up all night with acid reflux :(!

im not very hungry tonight but we have fresh tiger bread in so think il have a tuna sandwich or something!

Spiced onions & poppadums, chicken pakora and chicken korma with fried rice & a naan bread. Mmmm :D

Im having a chicken tikka biryani, saag aloo, and peshwari naanbread, and onion bahjis. There it no way i can eat that raw onion stuff anymore (if thats what you talking about) raw onion gives me insane heartburn!!

Steak, Stuffed potatoes and Veggies I love weekends when my husband cooks, we eat good!!

What is meatloaf?

Hmmm ... https://abreiden.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/img_1890.jpg

Tastes better than it looks
Ground beef, egg, stuffing, some other spice concoction all mixed together and baked with a tomato sauce basted on the top normally... brown gravy on mine

i had fajitas last night and was up all night with acid reflux :(!

im not very hungry tonight but we have fresh tiger bread in so think il have a tuna sandwich or something!

Its probably from the spice... thats why im kinda half dreading this curry, hoping i dont have to deal with any nasty consequences!!

Im having a chicken tikka biryani, saag aloo, and peshwari naanbread, and onion bahjis. There it no way i can eat that raw onion stuff anymore (if thats what you talking about) raw onion gives me insane heartburn!!

Yeah that's spiced onions - the best bit!! I love them but I'll need to drink like 1/2 a bottle of gaviscon before I go to bed, lol.

Yeah that's spiced onions - the best bit!! I love them but I'll need to drink like 1/2 a bottle of ga is on before I go to bed, lol.

:haha: thats funny.

I'm having hamwichs, potatoes and baked beans with diet coke mmm, its all I really want right now, I cannot wait for tomorrows dinner though...roast beef, potatoes, veggies and gravy mmm :p

I'm having hamwichs, potatoes and baked beans with diet coke mmm, its all I really want right now, I cannot wait for tomorrows dinner though...roast beef, potatoes, veggies and gravy mmm :p

OMG! You are making my mouth water. Defo a roast for us tomorrow too, complete with roast potatoes & gravy. I might even make some home-made soup.

And no...... My dinner is still not here :(

I'm also having spag Bol ... Mummy's making it for me now and it smells delicious :) that and x factor :) my night is sorted!!! Was meant to be at my friends 30th party but had some bump pain and terrible heart burn today so not going (she didn't come to my baby shower or my graduation party this year so I'm not feeling too guilty lol). Enjoy your dinner ladies :)

3 grilled cheese sandwiches, a large order of onion rings, a family sized bag of Doritos, six Twinkies and a trip to the chinese buffet.

What is meatloaf?

Hmmm ... https://abreiden.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/img_1890.jpg

Tastes better than it looks
Ground beef, egg, stuffing, some other spice concoction all mixed together and baked with a tomato sauce basted on the top normally... brown gravy on mine

hmm i think i kinda know what you mean, sounds nice :thumbup:

3 grilled cheese sandwiches, a large order of onion rings, a family sized bag of Doritos, six Twinkies and a trip to the chinese buffet.

:haha: go for it, i wish i could eat that much, i havent had an attack of the munchies for ages, havent been hungry all weekend :(

Ps. I also cannot wait for my roast dinner tomorrow, it is my favourite meal ever at the moment, i look forward to it all week. Argh i want it now!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->