Whats everyone having for dinner?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by NicolaWynne, Nov 19, 2011.

1. NicolaWynne

NicolaWynne Guest

Im having a curry... hoping i dont get too much heartburn afterwards :growlmad:

2. chobette

chobette Mom to 2

Probably leftovers for us, I don't feel in the mood to cook anything and husband is at work and can't have him cook. Leftover meatloaf sandwich it is heh.

3. NicolaWynne

NicolaWynne Guest

I feel too exhausted to cook this weekend too... blah.

What is meatloaf?

4. sailorgirl1

sailorgirl1 Well-Known Member

Spag bol xx

5. heaven

heaven Mommy of 2 Beautiful Girl

I don't have the urge to cook most days. Luckily for me, hubby really spoils me in this department. He cooked shrimp, chicken, rice, celery, tomato, spinach medley last night. (it was all mixed together). I had that for lunch already.
    Don't know what dinner will entail just yet. I don't think about it until the night...

6. suzzle

suzzle Waiting to meet baby no.3

Me too :happydance:

Spiced onions & poppadums, chicken pakora and chicken korma with fried rice & a naan bread. Mmmm :D

I'm soooo HUNGRY. Wish DH would hurry up!

7. Blah11

Blah11 ☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼

i had fajitas last night and was up all night with acid reflux :(!

im not very hungry tonight but we have fresh tiger bread in so think il have a tuna sandwich or something!

8. NicolaWynne

NicolaWynne Guest

Im having a chicken tikka biryani, saag aloo, and peshwari naanbread, and onion bahjis. There it no way i can eat that raw onion stuff anymore (if thats what you talking about) raw onion gives me insane heartburn!!

9. Tabitha83

Tabitha83 Mummy to 2 beautiful boys

Steak, Stuffed potatoes and Veggies I love weekends when my husband cooks, we eat good!!

10. chobette

chobette Mom to 2

Hmmm ... https://abreiden.files.wordpress.com/2008/01/img_1890.jpg

Tastes better than it looks
    Ground beef, egg, stuffing, some other spice concoction all mixed together and baked with a tomato sauce basted on the top normally... brown gravy on mine

11. NicolaWynne

NicolaWynne Guest

Its probably from the spice... thats why im kinda half dreading this curry, hoping i dont have to deal with any nasty consequences!!

12. suzzle

Yeah that's spiced onions - the best bit!! I love them but I'll need to drink like 1/2 a bottle of gaviscon before I go to bed, lol.

13. NicolaWynne

NicolaWynne Guest

:haha: thats funny.

14. Mummy_to_be87

Mummy_to_be87 Well-Known Member

I'm having hamwichs, potatoes and baked beans with diet coke mmm, its all I really want right now, I cannot wait for tomorrows dinner though...roast beef, potatoes, veggies and gravy mmm :p

15. suzzle

OMG! You are making my mouth water. Defo a roast for us tomorrow too, complete with roast potatoes & gravy. I might even make some home-made soup.

And no...... My dinner is still not here :(

16. Fairyclaire13

Fairyclaire13 Well-Known Member

I'm also having spag Bol ... Mummy's making it for me now and it smells delicious :) that and x factor :) my night is sorted!!! Was meant to be at my friends 30th party but had some bump pain and terrible heart burn today so not going (she didn't come to my baby shower or my graduation party this year so I'm not feeling too guilty lol). Enjoy your dinner ladies :)

17. robinator

robinator Guest

3 grilled cheese sandwiches, a large order of onion rings, a family sized bag of Doritos, six Twinkies and a trip to the chinese buffet.

18. NicolaWynne

NicolaWynne Guest

hmm i think i kinda know what you mean, sounds nice :thumbup:

19. NicolaWynne

NicolaWynne Guest

:haha: go for it, i wish i could eat that much, i havent had an attack of the munchies for ages, havent been hungry all weekend :(

20. NicolaWynne

NicolaWynne Guest

Ps. I also cannot wait for my roast dinner tomorrow, it is my favourite meal ever at the moment, i look forward to it all week. Argh i want it now!!!!