What's everyone having for lunch?

Dream.A.Dream

Mum to 6yo and WTT #2!
Reaction score
I dunno what i fancy so hoping for inspiration. That's if your LO's will give you chance to get lunch of course! xx

Ham salad sandwich from the local sandwich shop then a cuppa with a fudgecake bar

i am having tomatoes on toast yum yum yum yum lol
and i will be very genurously spreading the lurpak butter onto my toast :)
not very exciting i know but still very delicious x x

for some reason i fancy peanut butter on toast ... oh the excitement :lol:

I sense a toast theme. I'm thinking perhaps spaghetti on toast xx

Salad made up of. Mixed Leaves, Onion, Cucumber, Tomatoe, Carrots, Peppers and curtons ....exciting XxxX

bacon sandwich and a massive packet off beefy hula hoops.

Giood pre wedding diet eh?

But Im having a rubbish day so I can excuse meself :) lol

xxx

Me & Jack are having cheese on toast, I've got worcestershire sauce on mine.:thumbup:

I feel like fish and chips... yum. Chips, cheese and gravy isnt the same from the chippy :(

They call it poutine in Canada :shock:

I feel like fish and chips... yum. Chips, cheese and gravy isnt the same from the chippy :(

It has to be school canteen style chips, cheese and gravy really. xx

Amelia and i are having red pesto on toast...yum yum!!

I had potato wedges with black pepper, salad and a boiled duck egg

Yay finally some other people who think this is gorgeous!
My OH thinks im insane for liking this dish, I first had it in the School Canteen, and it doesnt taste the same at home of from the chippy, but still nice!
I wonder if its a northern thing? As I live in Kent now, originally from North Wales/Chester and my family down here all thing im a bit loopy for liking such things! lol. x

p.s I had a jacket potato with cheese and coleslaw

Yay finally some other people who think this is gorgeous!
My OH thinks im insane for liking this dish, I first had it in the School Canteen, and it doesnt taste the same at home of from the chippy, but still nice!
I wonder if its a northern thing? As I live in Kent now, originally from North Wales/Chester and my family down here all thing im a bit loopy for liking such things! lol. x

p.s I had a jacket potato with cheese and coleslaw

My OH thinks it sounds foul. He's from london, i'm from near chester so could just be a northern thing. I really wanna sneak into my old school so i can have it made properly :rofl: xx

It's definately a northern thing one of my friends from kent thinks i'm mad cause i like chips and gravy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->