Whats everyone up to today?

vicky

Reaction score
Well i was suppose to get a vist from the HV but she phone up and had to change days, but its a good think kacy is still asleep.

i wanted to go in to town but its raining,

And i'm jealours cos my parents have gone to kenya, but which does mean i have two weeks off now YAY!!!!

Whats everyone else up to today

I'm taking Frankie to a baby massage session today. I cnan't wait, she loves it when I rub talc over her and she likes getting naked!(just like her mum!)

It's at Orford Clinic with the nursery nurse there, HV recommended it!

cool i used to love doing that to kacy she now doesn't keep still

i have got to get the smelly bus to town with the kids its raining just to meet kris's stupid mum as she claims she dont no how to get to mine! i have got her here till 6.30 pm :shock: i really really really really cant stand her she smells!

Sitting on my arse with no TV :(

Boxed it up last night and waiting for couriers to pick it up and bring replacement today. Slightly worried they will refuse to take it though cause I have done a very shoddy job of boxing it up :(

Oh Dear Dionne, that sounds like a day from hell. Poor you!!
Charlie and I are having a lazy day, Jazz isnt even going out as it is pouring down (she hates the rain) Charlie is teething and has cold, so were watching TV and snuggling. Will have to pop to shops for tea stuff tho :roll:

:rofl: Dionne poor u though. Get a taxi :lol:

Im just relaxing today took Kai school DH in bed cos on nights so im watching trisha. Then gonna watch stirke it rich :lol:
I love lazy days!

dieing lol

I feel like i have been run over by a truck, think i have flu coming on.
Would love to curl up in bed but no can do untill Jase gets home.

xx

Cat said:
Sitting on my arse with no TV :(

Boxed it up last night and waiting for couriers to pick it up and bring replacement today. Slightly worried they will refuse to take it though cause I have done a very shoddy job of boxing it up :(

what u boxing up ????

i shud b tackling my 6ft pile of washing yet im on here....

Yeah the TV we got at xmas is faulty so they are picking it up and bringing us a replacement. Only my repackaging skills aint great, so I have a feeling the city link bloke will refuse to take it. Im hoping he will wait while I pull the new one out of its box and stick the old one back in it. Iwill try to look all useless and prenant and hope he gives me a break.

i have one of those 6ft piles of washing,

mine is gone except 4 stray odd socks :evil: bloody things :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back