Whats for Dinner tonight?

Potato skins with garlic and BBQ dip for starters, pasta in a cream, ham and broccoli sauce, salad, home made chips and garlic bread, toffee pie to finish :) x

Potato skins with garlic and BBQ dip for starters, pasta in a cream, ham and broccoli sauce, salad, home made chips and garlic bread, toffee pie to finish :) x

Wow that sounds absolutely gorgeous xxx

Hopefully it will be! Knowing me I'll burn something LOL ... we're only having 3 courses as we have friends over for dinner. Haven't made the toffee pie in ages as I'm on Slimming World at the moment but having a blow out night :winkwink: x

I could just eat all that........it sounds really nice...even AFTER having my dinner lol :blush:

Tomato & basil penne with salad and garlic bread washed down with rose wine :lol:

We have been lazy and had a chippie tea. Was very nice thou, chips, potato fritter and curry sauce :)

Take out tonight the kids wants PF Changs it really doesn't matter to mr ad long ad I don't have to cook:happydance:

Well the OH and Riley have just left to go to a wedding, so i think an oven pizza for me, and some peice and quiet! blissssssss!!

I really dont know what to have! I am gonna look for ideas.............

OK so I had a fresh baked baguette with ham, tomatoes, cucumber, onion & mixed salad leaves yum

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->