Whats for Dinner tonight?

^^^ Oooo my DH loves chicken wrapped in bacon, I put cheese in the middle of the chicken ... or serve with garlic mushroom sauce.

x

we're having carbonara, probably with pasta shells rather than spag though

Yea I usually use these green noodles we get from the chinese supermarket - they're made with spinach and are delish :) They are ribbon ones so are just like tagliatelle pasta :thumbup:

xx

No idea, we're all eating at different times which is a pain.

Steak, chips and onion rings with peppercorn sauce at my niece's house. I love it when someone else is cooking :lol:

We've got chicken breasts to use...was going to do fajitas but now im just gunna oven cook them and serve with new pots and veg...i fancy gravey!!

Hunters chicken and potato wedges. Chocolate cake for afters :D

Beef Bourguignon,carrots,baby corn,mange tout,fine beans and new potatoes:flower:

Well we had a pizza hut buffet for lunch, so something small tonight, thinking a bacon and tomato sandwich :)

Mmmmmmmmmm this thread makes me hungry! I managed to force down a bit of the carbonara I made, but my mouth's still buggered up from the dentist and I can't chew on the filling side anyway :hissy:

:rofl:

hopefully a potato and cheese frittata, Iv never made one before so I hope it goes ok :wacko: OH is gonna laugh if I ruin it :blush:

Salmon fillet with new potatoes dressed in honey and mustard, with a green salad and baked tomatoes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->