Whats for Dinner tonight?

Chicken breast with stewed vegetables. I try to follow a healthy diet lately so I try to avoid everything fried. BTW, I've recently bought new kitchen appliance and this inspires me to cook healthy and nice-looking meal. When I checked the princess house reviews, I found that the store offers recipes there too. I think it's really convenient.

Last edited:
Roasted potatoes with sausages, onions and yorkies.

I have a question for you ladies:
What are your main pantry essentials that you stock up with every months? Things that allow you to make semi decent meals without necessarily needing to go to the shop for additional ingredients? (so either long-life items or things that can be kept in the freezer)

I generally always buy pasta, chicken breasts and Mince, and Tinned tomatoes.
But I feel like I'm missing some other key ingredients. Like often I feel like of I had some kind of sauce I could do a better meal. But I'm not sure what I would buy for that?

I have a question for you ladies:
What are your main pantry essentials that you stock up with every months? Things that allow you to make semi decent meals without necessarily needing to go to the shop for additional ingredients? (so either long-life items or things that can be kept in the freezer)

I generally always buy pasta, chicken breasts and Mince, and Tinned tomatoes.
But I feel like I'm missing some other key ingredients. Like often I feel like of I had some kind of sauce I could do a better meal. But I'm not sure what I would buy for that?

I usually get meats which I freeze, pasta, rice, noodles, and jars of sauce like pasta sauces etc and make sure I have cheese in to add to dishes.

We don't buy ready made sauces as Nick makes his own but Sebby hates any and all (apart from chicken gravy) so it can be difficult.
A few things we are never short on is pasta, passata, onions and potatoes. We also usually have cans of cannelini beans as they can turn all those staples into a gorgeous and easy minestrone soup. Perfect for the weather here at the mo!

The men folk are having hotdogs and fries and I am having cauliflower cheese

Honestly, I don't know what will be on my mom's holiday table haha. Since we as a whole family started eating right, I think there will be only healthy food. Do you know what I decided to present to everyone? Complexes of vitamins from Canadian Pharmacy Online . This is a really good gift for people who care about their health

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->