Whats for Dinner tonight?

It depends what Tegan decides since she's the birthday girl. It might be yogurts :lol:

Happy birthday Tegan :)

I am doing spagetti bolognese & garlic bread for 6 tonight

Happy birthday Tegan!!

I think we'll just have some omlettes tonight with salad x

We've got something nice tonight :) Steak for OH, salmon for me. Prob with h/m oven chips.

It depends what Tegan decides since she's the birthday girl. It might be yogurts :lol:

Happy Birthday Tegan. Hope she has a lovely day! And lots of yogurts :thumbup::haha:

Chorizo risotto cos I didnt have it the other night I just ended up with a salad.

still not had my take away that ive been wanting for about 3 weeks :growlmad: Last night i ended up with toasted fruit loaf again :dohh:

p.s. happy birthday tegan!

we're having a bbq at our house with some ppl

happy birthday tegan :)

Didn't do omlettes in the end - couldn't get up off my arse to cook dinner - so chinese take away it was :thumbup:

Chicken stuffed with garlic and herb philli and wrapped in bacon with a jacket potato i think

Hope Tegan had a lovely day :D

mmm to the wrapped chicken, it always makes me fancy hunter's chicken, think i need to add it too the shop for next week :thumbup:

last night was chicken fajitas made with loads of sweetcorn and peppers! tonight, at mother's is a chicken roast with all the trimmings, inc homemade battered pud!

I made a massive batch of bolognese stuff yesterday so we had that with spaghetti. Maybe do a bake with some more of it tonight and have with salad :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->