Whats for Dinner tonight?

I haven't decided yet...either chicken curry or chicken pasta bake!

Tonight I'm going to make Jamie Olivers meatballs with pasta. With the left over meat mixture I'm going to make burgers out of it and keep in the fridge for a quick dinner tomorrow night.

Chicken, onion & mixed pepper fajitas & a fruit salad yuuuuummy!

Jacket Potatoe, Cheese and Beans as OH is at work so just me and cant be bothered making anything else

im having chicken and mushroom pie, with potatoes and veg! need to get all my green's for my upcoming baby!

mmmm these all sound good! i'm hungry tonight :blush: hubby might be home a little late too :dohh: but we're having a homemade lasagne i made earlier :D

we had nachos, homemade tex mex burgers, homemade spicy wedges and just ate half a tub of ben and jerrys cookie dough.... oooops

ooo this sounds excellent!!

Chicken, onion & mixed pepper fajitas & a fruit salad yuuuuummy!

mmmm! paula! your dinner's always sound nice and similar to what we have :D

I'm really proud of myself because I made a yummy curry from scratch! I've attempted it a few times but today is the first time I got it right and it was delicious! Yay :D

We were gonna have homemade bean burgers but I was ill all day so ended up at the chippy - lol.

Ive got oven fish and chips. I forgot to get the chicken out the freezer, so it'll be defo be fajitas tomorrow!

I had chicken dippers and super noodles.. just couldn't be bothered.

I changed my mind!

Jacket spuds cheese and beans for me :D

Tomato & basil soup and a seeded bagel with melted cheese :)

I'm being lazy tonight as not feeling great so having a Birds Eye crispy chicken fillet and some potato waffles lol. Poss going to have morello cherry pie for pud as I found that Aunt Bessie's are now doing a little 'serves 2' size which will do me perfectly tonight with some left over for tomorrow :thumbup:

I'm being lazy tonight as not feeling great so having a Birds Eye crispy chicken fillet and some potato waffles lol. Poss going to have morello cherry pie for pud as I found that Aunt Bessie's are now doing a little 'serves 2' size which will do me perfectly tonight with some left over for tomorrow :thumbup:

I love Aunt Bessie ;)

dh had homemade pizza (i made the dough and tomato sauce) and i had beans and toast followed by a lindor egg - yummy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->