Whats for Dinner tonight?

We're having beef stew and dumplins in a big Yorkshire Pudding, yummy, not to mention calorific lol. Smelling good though!

Kids are haing Cheese and Bacon Pasta with garlic ciabatta and i am having a Morrisons Braised beef and mash meal :sick:

Its not fair :sulk:

V xxx

Chilli with pasta & parmesan cheese on top :) Mmmm!

Mozzarella and spinach pizza (was only gonna have half but have eaten it all ;)) mmmmmmmmmm

Homemade fish and chips.

Daisy had chicken, mash, veg and gravy. OH had chicken Jalfrezi with rice and Naan breads, and I had soup. Boring!

We had pasta with tomato and herb sauce....boring! Need to get some shopping in

x

Last night we had roast chicken, tonight cold roast chicken with mash, salad, pickled onions and mayo yumyum!

I need to get some chicken out the freezer, I'm going to do chicken wrapped in bacon topped with cheese with mash and veg I think x

It's gonna be just me, myself, and I for dinner tonight so I think I'll probably just heat up some soup or something easy for me to eat alone.

Fillet steak jacket potatoes roasted cherry tomatoes and salad tonight :thumbup: can't bloody wait!!! :haha: x

homemade spicy tomato and sausage pasta bake with lots of mushrooms in it as have loads to use before they go off lol

home made chilli con carne for us tonight, not sure if the kids will eat it though as I make it quite spicy haha! Think I will do them something out of the freezer

x

Some sort of mexican wrap type thing, not that OH has so far remembered to pick up the salad needed as we didn't get it when we did the shopping as it wouldn't have lasted

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->