Whats for Dinner tonight?

something with the smoked mackerel my OH insisted on this week :sick: Any ideas?!

mash potato goes lovely with mackerel with some nice steamed veg :)

stuck with filled pasta and garlic bread, not fun using up everything as money is tight:(

Our newest discovered favorite: extra cheese, chicken, bacon and pineapple pizza; parmesan breadsticks (dripping in delicious garlicky butter) and cinnamon pizza, extra icing :happydance:

Jacket Potato, I need something thats easy as I have a 2 hour Zumba class tonight!

Shove it in the oven and then when I come back its ready lol.

Had roast chicken last night so today is cold chicken with mash pickled onions and a bit of salad

No idea. Probably chicken in a bag thing. I'm not sure what it's called, the one where you put it in a bag and shake it?

No idea. Probably chicken in a bag thing. I'm not sure what it's called, the one where you put it in a bag and shake it?

Maggi? Colemans? They both do one the Maggi one is lovely. Love the mixed herb one. I have them all in the cupboard.

me and oh will proberly have pizza and chips, kyle will prob have pasta/broccli/cheese and some chicken

Aberdeen angus meatballs in a spicy tomato sauce, fresh linguini & pizza express garlic doughballs...........minus the doughballs for me lol 600 calories for 4 :shock:

I quite fancy spag bol tonight but not sure I've got any mince in :dohh: Might have to send OH to the supermarket on his way home from work tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->