whats for your tea today?

You are all making me really hungry!! What is it that is so great about Pizza? Cheese and Tom Pizza is the one thing with 'flavour' that I was able to eat in my sickest feeling days, other than that just bread, bananas, ready brek and cheerios.
Thankfully I'm feeling a bit better now and we are having a cheesy vegetable bake for tea tonight, yum (have totally gone off meat being preg!)

i know what you mean - i have been eating mostly cornflakes and ham sandwiches all week with something that makes me sick (something different) each evening. but i keep seeing pizza adverts on tv and thinking 'yes - that looks good!' :)

i am hoping placenta is starting to take over now though as since yesterday i have felt slightly better. is this about the right time to feel better?

Chilli, rice, Sour Cream & chives followed by strawberry cheesecake washed down with a large........ Mug of decaf green tea!! wheres the wine boooooo! lol

My wife sent me out at 9pm last night hunting for a cheeseburger but everywhere was shut (we live in the sticks).

Today, I made her homemade cheeseburgers (I made them myself so I knew the contents).

I had a KFC :)

Chilli, rice, Sour Cream & chives followed by strawberry cheesecake washed down with a large........ Mug of decaf green tea!! wheres the wine boooooo! lol

ohhhh how I will miss wine and beautiful cheese......

Think I'm going to make pasta and chips!!!!!

Been thinking about them all day :)

oh that sounds so good! a tin of chilli is going on my shopping list! i would cook from scratch but all cooking is making me ill at the moment :) microwave chilli will do nicely for now :)

Think I'm going to make pasta and chips!!!!!

Been thinking about them all day :)

mmmmm chips! ok now i know something different is going on with baby! cos i havent been able to think about food with this much passion for weeks!!!! :D

I can't be bothered cooking at all these last couple of days but i managed to drive myself to KFC and have a variety meal :blush:

I can't be bothered cooking at all these last couple of days but i managed to drive myself to KFC and have a variety meal :blush:

huh! you could have got me one! :lol:

did i see someone put on here lastnight that they drove 45 minutes across london just so they could get their kebab fix? the extremes people go too :haha:

huh! you could have got me one! :lol:

did i see someone put on here lastnight that they drove 45 minutes across london just so they could get their kebab fix? the extremes people go too :haha:

Yes i read that too :haha: Luckily (unluckily for my weight) for me I can get kebabs and pizzas delivered for free :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->