whats for your tea today?

magicbubble

Reaction score
im looking forward to a four cheese chicago town pizza. im going to open a tin of pinapple and put a few on top with a bit of ham. i couldnt find a ham and pinapple chicago town. do they do them?

and with it im going to have baked beans with lashings of vingegar mixed in!

for pudding i MIGHT have raspberries and cream but not sure if i will want them yet. :)

Pizza for me too! Hubby is out tonight so I'm treating myself to a takeaway one. Gotta love a nice cheesy pizza.

Chicken stir fry for me with noodles ... Mmmmmm :D

oh i really want a take away one. but we dont have a take away that is near that does ones i like and i dont have money anyway :) yes i chose four cheese for the cheese too - lovely cheeeeesey! :)

I don't know yet. I'm so hungry I could chew my arm off, but we need to go food shopping before I can eat =/

It's pizza and salad night tonight for DH and I .... for lunch I'm on my own, I have some roasted red pepper hummus to finish and I'll probably settle for a peanut butter and jelly or leftover manicotti :thumbup:

Im making home made pea soup, yummy slow roasted black beer beef with potatos and green beans.....its so cold out this should warm me up...:) ohh and cookies to go with the milk I need to drink....

lunch is peanut butter sandwich with apple sauce and blueberrys..lol

I've completely gone off pizza since becoming pregnant :lol:

I think I'm doing meatballs with pasta but god knows how I'll feel when it comes to cook it. The past week I've lived off veg and basic carbs. Oh and I think I'm going to make rhubarb crumble for dessert.

Oooh I have been craving pizza earlier but DH has persuaded me to do chicken ciabatta and spicy rice as he is on a health kick but started to feel :sick: now so don't feel like anything!!

I'm having one of those small four cheese Chigago Town pizzas and vegetables. Sounds weird but it'll be with cabbage, broccoli and cauliflower! I usually be good during the week and make home made meals but I just have to have the pizza! :D

oooh im off to sainsburys to find my tea ;o) ill update you later with what masterpiece I concoct! LOL
xxxx

sausage in batter, curry+chips its geting to be a bit of a bad habbit for me lately, lush tho

Looking at all the ideas makes me starving, well i have just been downstairs to see what meat OH left out and it was nothing, but i really fancy getting mexican but i doubt that will happen xx

i'm being really naughty and having a fish finger sandwich!! with processed peas for some reason...please don't ask me why as i have no idea, i don't even like them really but have to have them today!!

Beef stew and dumplings.. had it in the slow cooker all day and its smelling yum!!
Still about an hour away yum yum yum

I think Jelly and icecream for pud - I have a thing for Jelly at the mo :thumbup:

You are all making me really hungry!! What is it that is so great about Pizza? Cheese and Tom Pizza is the one thing with 'flavour' that I was able to eat in my sickest feeling days, other than that just bread, bananas, ready brek and cheerios.
Thankfully I'm feeling a bit better now and we are having a cheesy vegetable bake for tea tonight, yum (have totally gone off meat being preg!)

yuuummmm! beef stew and dumplings sounds sooo good!

Hubby and i had salmon fillet with mashed tatties and peas with a homemade cheese sauce. Its the first meal i have made in 2 weeks and beats the take out chips i had last night. They tasted of kebab and i threw them up anyway (sorry) The salmon was immense tho. I think iv overdone it tho as im starting to feel slightly queasy x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->