What's going on in my uterus??

I

imaceful

Hello folks. Potential baby number 4 here.

I'm at a complete loss what my body is playing at.

I got a BFP a week ago.

My LMP was (*I think*) 1st of Feb.

I ache. My back, my inner thighs, and a dull period like pain. Nothing REALLY painful, all just an annoying dull ache everywhere. I'm also experiencing brown 'loss' as the doctor calls it. Has been light (in flow) and a golden brownish colour. Gross right?

I'm super tired, but who isn't with three kids. I have on and off nausea which is delightful.

I went to the doctors today because of the 'loss' and aches and she's booked my a scan at the hospital for the morning. She felt my abdomen and said my uterus us 'palpable' and she reckons I'm further along than I think. She said you don't normally feel your uterus till about 12 weeks, and that she can definitely feel mine...

I don't think its possible for me to be more than 5 weeks.

Anyone care to shed any light?? Is this the start of a mc? Twins?? Molar?

:wacko:

Im only 10ish weeks, but I can feel my uterus already too. Baby #3, which I think has something to do with it. Im assuming your doc knows you have 3 other kiddos? As for the dull ache, mine is starting too. Right in my groin, usually only when we go for walks though. I think with subsequent babies everything just stretches and moves around earlier. Not sure about the spotting, I havent had any brown spotting with any of my pregnancies. But as far as I know, brown is way less concerning than red, as brown indicates old blood and nothing new.

I had spotting a couple times with this pregnancy (brown and then pink) and baby is fine, I'm 16 weeks now. It's my third baby and I could palpate my uterus easily at 7-8 weeks. I think everything you're experiencing sounds normal for a 4th pregnancy!

Well I'm sat here waiting for my appointment but I feel as though it's a wasted trip. Had more brown loss and cramps so I'm guessing it wasn't meant to be. I'll update later, thanks for the replies ladies.

On Monday they could feel my uterus. I think maybe it's do with the more pregnancies try not to worry

Well scan showed a gestational sac and yolk sac. They dated me around 5/6 weeks and booked me to go back for another scan in two weeks to see if it progresses and a foetus can be seen.

She did say she saw 'thickening' to the yolk sac which apparently meant there was an embryo developing.

I'm still not hopeful.

I've still got cramps and dark brown snotty discharge which to me is just not sitting right. But will be, will be.

They said they reckon the cramps are because it's a 4th pregnancy and the brown loss is because of implantation. But my gut disagrees.

Will just play the waiting game I guess :shrug:

Fingers crossed! From your dates you should be the same as me and I about 5/6 weeks along, iv got a scan in 3 weeks so I hope yours shows more!

I'm also on my 4th child, although I don't have discharge Iv been getting cramps and tightenings too x

If I just had one or the other I wouldn't think anything of it. But they two together, to me, aren't a good sign.

Will just have to see in a couple of weeks.

Congrats on number 4, should bump buddy up!

I've had lots of pain with this pregnancy and everything's ok so far. Thinking of you xx

Well the brown spotting is extremely light now but still happening. I'm still shattered, constantly queezy but not sick and achey all over.

Don't know what's going on in there but I've got all sorts of worst case scenarios running around in my head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->