What's going on? Pic included.

KiraLeigh

New FTM after LTTTC!! :D
Reaction score
Hello ladies.

So I am 5+3 today and I have been testing since 14dpo and I have been using £1 tests. In the week and 3 days I have been testing they have been getting darker but not as dark as I would expect.

I was getting a little concerned so I went and bought a first response. This morning with FMU I took both the first response and a £1 test and this is the difference

https://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u103/KiraLeigh_2007/Mobile%20Uploads/20140625_121336.jpg

What do you ladies think?

Ignore the cheapie, that's a great First Response line :D

You're pregnant,that's what's going on. Lol. I'm really not too certain what the question is, the tests are designed to get you a yes or no answer, and honestly the cheaper ones are a bit finicky if you're still worried, I'd have hcg bloods drawn to ease your mind :) or at lease try one with a "Weeks estimator" if it will calm your worries. Congrats and good luck.

I agree with Suprised26. Pregnant is pregnant especially this early. Things will change, hormone levels can fluctuate. Congrats and good luck!

Do a conception indicator test. If that doesn't ease your fears, talk to your GP. I think it looks fine, but if you've got a history of multiple previous losses then your GP might do a quantative hcg level to ease your mind.

Def just a cheapie test! Congrats !! That frer looks fantastic :)

Those cheapie tests are crap for line progression. I took a $1 test and a FRER last night from the same urine sample, and the test line on the FRER was darker than the control line but the cheap test had a much, much fainter line. Had my blood drawn this morning and my HCG is 267.

PS) be careful of those tests with the weeks indicator. I was freaking this morning because the digi SHOULD have said "pregnant 2-3" because my levels SHOULD have been over 200, and the manufacturer says if your levels are 200 or above, it will say "2-3". Well this morning it still said "1-2". But like I said, my level was at 267 this morning. Phew!

My cheapies (clinical guard) are amazing at line profession but the other cheapies suck at it. Your FRER looks awesome!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->