whats going on with banks arghhh!

Oh no it didn't sorry of I worded mine harshly, thankfully my money has gone in now, hoping its all sorted soo x

Dean is with Natwest and I'm hoping it's fixed before Friday,as we are due to pay the rent on the new house :cry: If we lose that place because of these idiots...who tries to update a live banking system without making sure it won't do something like this :dohh:..I'm going to be fuming...

I think any money that is due in now will go in,as the system has been fixed there just working on the backlog of people who haven't had their money since thurs up until today

Omg seriously? Why didn't they think of any problems that may arise when updating the software.

Like someone said,seems funny around the time the RBS group had their credit rating downgraded,this happened...

I've still got a big fat zero on my available balance:growlmad:! How can a huge bank get this so badly wrong?!

Still no wages - I dont bank with Natwest but my work does so none of the payments have gone!!! Frustating much!

They didnt even open the Ulster bank as promised this weekend and my parents have nothing, My friend hasnt got anything either and she is a single working mum no wages since this started on monday.

Ulster bank are now saying that the accounts won't all be updated by Monday as there is so much of a backlog

still no wages :( i get married saturday and have things to pay for!!
well luckily there's food in the house and were stocked up on nappys and everything for LO otherwise we would have been up shit creek!

im not with natwest so havnt had a problem but times like these id love to be paid cash and keep it at home not have to rely on stupid shitty banks!! x

Ulster bank are now saying that the accounts won't all be updated by Monday as there is so much of a backlog
By the end of this week coming I heard it maybe fixed. :shrug: My heart goes out to people sitting with nothing now.

By the end of this week coming I heard it maybe fixed. :shrug: My heart goes out to people sitting with nothing now.

Shocking isn't it! Does that mean any wages supposed to go in this Friday , won't? So confusing x

If anyone is stuck for nappies or anything like that,I'm more than happy to send some,as I'm sure a lot of the ladies are :)

According to people on FB,they are offering to lend customers £50...of their own money!!:dohh:

Ours started working yesterday which was quite lucky as we hardly had any food in, LO had 3 nappies left and our electric was on emergency!.. x

Shocking isn't it! Does that mean any wages supposed to go in this Friday , won't? So confusing x

Not today but last monday this started and no one got their money from last monday. She was waiting on her tax creds to go in and go get food shopping. There was a cue in the bank arguing then. That was a week ago and nothing, and people abroad cant get any money either. Imagine the crap this has caused. I feel for mums who cant get things like formula, food for babies, essentials etc

if this where my bank I would be in trouble as I get my shopping ordered online and this would be the second week with no money, I would have no where to turn for that money either.

People should be using their feet now and shifting banks.

Open new accounts with a different banking group and have any future payments directed in to them

call everyone who you pay by direct debit and redirect them too

there will be problems with any payments due last week.or this but that can be sorted and at least for he meantime people can carry on banking

i really feel for people who have been left with nothing. some branches have been giving out payments of up to 300 depending on how accounts are usually run and and evidence of payments going in.. others have responded so badly they have shut their doors

the fallout from this is going to be massive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->