whats going on with banks arghhh!

I went to the bank to withdraw money and they told me it mightn't be fixed even by next week!

I'm going to be so angry if this isn't fixed by Friday...we need to wages for the new house :cry:

Apparently Northern Bank have probs now and thats who I am with but seems ok online. I will be freaking if this happens to them as I need to get my shopping on wed and thats the account I use for food. I have two accounts ,bills and food. Only because tesco wont take my visa electron I have a meastro elsewhere.

that sucks in this day and age im glad am with the halifax they havent had any problems. hope it all gets sorted soon

I'll expect Natwest to find and pay for a new house if this falls though because of them :cry:

People are going to leave in their droves....RBS group will go under...mark my words...xx

I would leave if I was Ulster bank, infact I left them years ago as I wasnt happy with them at all.

Are people still having problems who are with Natwest? Both me and OH are with natwest and OH managed to get some cash back from the spar using his card yesterday morning but we haven't used it since to see if it's still working. x

anything you had before this you can draw out of cash machine but new payments dont go in. Many have nothing at all as their pay didnt go in.

I'm with natwest and no probs since sunday,due money in there tomorrow so we shall see

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->