• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Whats going on with me?!?

sophi

Reaction score
Hi y'all,
Im on my first round of clomid. They started me out on 100mg days 5-9. The only thing going on with me on days 5-9 was hot flashes (not too bad). I had a positive opk 9 days ago with o pains that night. Ok so since 3 days before I ovulated until now(9 dpo) my nipples have been so freaking sore!!! starting yesterday my breasts have become sore! I NEVER get sore breasts or any kind of pms symptoms. Ive been cramping since 4 dpo on and off. They feel like af cramps. Last night the cramping woke me up from a dead sleep. I have also been having vivid dreams and I usually dont dream. Is this all from the Clomid or is it something to worry about? I just feel like crap:( Took a test this AM and thought I saw a line but Im pretty good about seeing those lines that aren't really there haha:wacko:

Those are all Clomid side effects.. :(

Wait a few more days and test again.. wishing you luck!

Thanks! These side effects are miserable:( Hopefully not too many more cycles of taking it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->