What's going on with me... :(

dear babybear please dont feel disheartened it can take even very young women up to 2 years to get preg so you are by no means unusual .

i dont think your fibroids would be a majour problem with conception,have you had blood tests etc done and tryed charting and opks etc to pipoint when you are ov? because many women ov earlier or later than they think and miss the big event .

also wieght can play a big part in not concieving in some women such as myself ,i was aout 2 ston over my ideal wieght for years and after 8 years of tryin i got preg after losing the wieght so its worth a go.

god luck in your journey and hope you have a bfp soon and please try to relax and enjoy as you are still quite young and have many years to go :hugs::hugs:

Monkey12,

Seems like you're having some other signs other than AF signs! I mean like the sensitivity to smell etc. I hope you will get your BFP this month!!!

As for me, I still don't have much symptom. But I think I should get used to all weird things happening before AF. Like one month there was suddenly spotting (I never had that before) before AF and I almost thought that it was implantation bleeding until AF arrived officially. So I think I should not think about this too much. But this is really hard you know!!! I hate the waiting!!!

Oh btw, this morning my BBT rose again. Since after O, my BBT hasn't decreased for a day, which is unusal too. Usually my BBT will drop once a few days after O. But... oh well... this doesnt mean anything again...

Speaking of support, I don't really have any except here. Most of my good friends don't know... cuz I don't even bother to tell them after this one good friend's incident. My good friends either got pregnant very fast or they never have kids and not plan to have any, so they won't understand anyways. And I didn't tell my mom cuz she thinks its so easy to get pregnant too. My brother already has 2 daughters and his 2nd one is an "accident" with my sis-in-law too. And my mom thinks that even sis-in-law is underweight and not healthy, it just seems like a piece of cake for them. So... obviously I just can't tell her either.

And don't even talk about my in-laws. They're just... unbelievable. I don't even want to start talking about them :D

So yes, my husband is the only one. But he just thinks that our baby will arrive soon. And we've been working on the house lately... so this is good. This will take my mind off the baby thing a little. :)

Princessjulia,

I'm glad that you're starting something new. I am sure this will increase your chance of getting pregnant! Don't give up!

mogsanddogs,

Yeah I read that it can take a healthy young couple for a few years to get pregnant too. But I just feel like I don't have much time left... and this waiting is killing me.

And no, I haven't had any blood tests. My Dr just ordered me a pelvic ultra sound etc and she told me my reproduction system is normal despite the 2 fibroids. She told me I just have to take folic acid and fish oil, and do some exercise then I should be good.

Yeah I know weight can be an issue too. I've already cut down the meat and have been eating more fruit and veggies. Trying to do more exercise too but this is not easy for me...

Anyways, thank you for your support & encouragement! You ladies are really nice here!

embryo,

Thanks for your encouragement!

I hope I don't have to wait until 44 to have my 1st kid . But yes, I know what you meant... we still have hope!

BPF BPF BPF!!!

Monkey12,

Seems like you're having some other signs other than AF signs! I mean like the sensitivity to smell etc. I hope you will get your BFP this month!!!

As for me, I still don't have much symptom. But I think I should get used to all weird things happening before AF. Like one month there was suddenly spotting (I never had that before) before AF and I almost thought that it was implantation bleeding until AF arrived officially. So I think I should not think about this too much. But this is really hard you know!!! I hate the waiting!!!

Oh btw, this morning my BBT rose again. Since after O, my BBT hasn't decreased for a day, which is unusal too. Usually my BBT will drop once a few days after O. But... oh well... this doesnt mean anything again...

Speaking of support, I don't really have any except here. Most of my good friends don't know... cuz I don't even bother to tell them after this one good friend's incident. My good friends either got pregnant very fast or they never have kids and not plan to have any, so they won't understand anyways. And I didn't tell my mom cuz she thinks its so easy to get pregnant too. My brother already has 2 daughters and his 2nd one is an "accident" with my sis-in-law too. And my mom thinks that even sis-in-law is underweight and not healthy, it just seems like a piece of cake for them. So... obviously I just can't tell her either.

And don't even talk about my in-laws. They're just... unbelievable. I don't even want to start talking about them :D

So yes, my husband is the only one. But he just thinks that our baby will arrive soon. And we've been working on the house lately... so this is good. This will take my mind off the baby thing a little. :)

Princessjulia,

I'm glad that you're starting something new. I am sure this will increase your chance of getting pregnant! Don't give up!

mogsanddogs,

Yeah I read that it can take a healthy young couple for a few years to get pregnant too. But I just feel like I don't have much time left... and this waiting is killing me.

And no, I haven't had any blood tests. My Dr just ordered me a pelvic ultra sound etc and she told me my reproduction system is normal despite the 2 fibroids. She told me I just have to take folic acid and fish oil, and do some exercise then I should be good.

Yeah I know weight can be an issue too. I've already cut down the meat and have been eating more fruit and veggies. Trying to do more exercise too but this is not easy for me...

Anyways, thank you for your support & encouragement! You ladies are really nice here!

Hey you know you can get support here :) :hugs:

Decided to be positive and keep thinking about when i got pregnant last year, i thought if it happens it will happen, i know since i lost the baby i've been slightly sign spotting crazy, also after i lost the baby i changed the type of folic acid i was taking to a supermarket home brand but haven't had any luck since :growlmad: SOOOOO, if my AF does come on the 15th i will change the type folic acid, drink grapefruit juice because it's supposed to give you lots of CM, less caffeine and try and relax.

I know, i know sounds all to easy :winkwink:

hi hunny sorry to hear ur so down im sure it will happen for u very soon :hugs: i just wanted to reassure u that fibroids will not stop u getting preg, i have 3 and was shocked like urself coz my periods were reg and never really heavy or painful but the main thing is not to worry about them, im 27 and tried for a year and a half for this baby so i know how ur feeling to come extent i was sure it wasnt going to happen for me but it did and im sure it will for u too, keep ur chin up babes and dont let anyone get u down big :hugs: to u babes xxxx

Monkey12,

You know I've been adding and adding more stuff each month after my AF arrived until the last 2 months! I just feel like this is getting too much for me and I think that's enough, for now?

So I really hope that I'll get pregnant very soon so I don't need the Dr's intervention or just adding more stuff to my routine.

Charliemarina,

Thanks for your support! I'm glad to know that your fibroids didn't stop you from getting pregnant. You know I felt like I was pretty healthy until I heard that I've fibroids too. I was so shocked. Then I read from the books that fibroids can affect pregnancy... so...

Anyways, its good to know it can happen! May I ask if you fibroids grow bigger during your pregnancy? I heard that they'll grow bigger.

Oh I saw that your baby will be due on Apr 28! This is great! Congratulations and have a safe pregnancy!!!

OK... one AF symptom arrived... :(

A few days before AF, I'd have that light yellow discharge after bowel (TMI). And this happened today... it's so disappointing that this is happening again and again every month... :(

Monkey12,

You know I've been adding and adding more stuff each month after my AF arrived until the last 2 months! I just feel like this is getting too much for me and I think that's enough, for now?

So I really hope that I'll get pregnant very soon so I don't need the Dr's intervention or just adding more stuff to my routine.

Charliemarina,

Thanks for your support! I'm glad to know that your fibroids didn't stop you from getting pregnant. You know I felt like I was pretty healthy until I heard that I've fibroids too. I was so shocked. Then I read from the books that fibroids can affect pregnancy... so...

Anyways, its good to know it can happen! May I ask if you fibroids grow bigger during your pregnancy? I heard that they'll grow bigger.

Oh I saw that your baby will be due on Apr 28! This is great! Congratulations and have a safe pregnancy!!!

hi hun sorry for late reply, well my fibroids were found at 12 weeks at a scan i never knew b4 this they existed which shows they gave me no symptoms at all like urself, at my 20 week scan they were checked and hadnt grown 1 bit but i was told they may or may not grow and either is normal....can i ask which fibroids do u have are they Submucosal, Subserosa or Intramural?? mine are Intramural which is probs the best u can have fibroid wise they tend not to interfere with fertility unless there really big and are relatively rare to cause probs during pregnancy unless there big, im not sure on the actually probs the other 2 cause for fertility and pregnancy but if urs are diff to mine id be happy to send u all the info i can find (wen i found out about them i researched them for weeks from worry :blush:)
did u say ur firbroids were small and 2 of them???? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->