what's going on with my body?

cherrylips100

Reaction score
Apologies if this is in the wrong section. I just wanted some advice.
The last few days I've been feeling sick, my boobs are very sore and I've been bleeding a little (i'm on cerazette do don't usually bleed, sorry tmi!) I've done pregnancy tests which are negative. Do you think this is probably hormone related? Anyone else having weird post baby things going on with their bodies?

Im only 3months pp and my body is totally out of whack from what i consider normal. But im puttin that down to breastfeedin .. Sorry cant help... Sounds like your on ur period but you say you takin a pill your not meant to bleed? I hav no knowledge about contraceptive pills as i dont take them. Sorry. Maybe speak to ur doc?

Definitely sounds hormonal. But I would get in with your doc just to be sure! :hugs:

I was on cerazette and that was the worst pill for mucking up my hormones i had to come off it

You're not by any chance pregnant, are you?

Eta just saw that you'd done a test and it was negative!

It could be related to the pill I had all sorts if issues when I was on them. They mimic pregnancy so that maybe way you're feeling sick?
Or could still just be hormonal from your last pregnancy!

I had very similar symptoms recently and was sure I was pregnant, but it turned out just to be hormones (I went to the doctors in the end).

If you are worried go to your GP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->