whats going on with these tests?

Ley

mum to 3 pinks
Reaction score
Can someone help me out? This is my first time using OPK's and they are the internet cheapies. I always test between 12 and 2.
I've been testing for the past week and had faint lines, then yesterday I got a much stronger line, not quite a positive but stronger than the others so I thought I was leading up to ov.
Today the line was totally faint again. I just don't know whats going on.
I have attached a pic to see if anyone can help. Sorry it's a bit blurry, best I could get x

Attachments

• 100_1879.jpg
    100_1879.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 34
Looks like mine did. I ended up ovulating later in my cycle, I think. Maybe thats gonna be the same for you. Sorry im not much help but didnt want to read and run.

Looks like mine did. I ended up ovulating later in my cycle, I think. Maybe thats gonna be the same for you. Sorry im not much help but didnt want to read and run.

Same happened to me this past cycle, turned out I had a SUPER long cycle and used up all my opks before I even O'd.:wacko: Keep testing! Maybe try testing twice a day at say 2 and 8?

Can someone help me out? This is my first time using OPK's and they are the internet cheapies. I always test between 12 and 2.
I've been testing for the past week and had faint lines, then yesterday I got a much stronger line, not quite a positive but stronger than the others so I thought I was leading up to ov.
Today the line was totally faint again. I just don't know whats going on.
I have attached a pic to see if anyone can help. Sorry it's a bit blurry, best I could get x

Mine did that as well.

Its also my first time using them and think I'm using the same ones as you.

My cycles have been a bit irregular ranging from 28 days to 42 one month! I was testing 2-3 times a day for over a fortnight before I got my positive. They would get a wee bit darker then turn lighter again. I was about to give up last Friday but thought I would keep going and eventually got a positive on Sunday at 8pm (had been negative on the other 2 I did that day)

I tested 3 times the following day and got 2 positives then a very clear negative.

I would keep going and definitely test at least twice a day to make sure you catch the surge.

Good luck and hope you catch that egg!!

well I still don't have my pos. Feels like I've been testing forever and am never going to see that pos.
I would say todays is slightly darker than yesterdays but I tested earlier today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->