What's going on?

Mrs_T

Reaction score
I need help!

So, around a week and a half ago, I got a positive cheapie opk one afternoon. I then took a clear blue digi one, which was also positive (had been flashing for 2 days or so already). But then after that test, my digital opk broke so I couldn't use it the next day but did take a cheapie opk and it was negative.

Anyway, I assumed that I ovulated but that my surge didn't last that long and DTD loads over that time.

It's been a week now since DTD and I have taken an opk every other day just out of curiosity really. Took one this evening and it looks almost positive??

So, do you think I ovulated already and today's one was just an oddity or my body geared up to ovulate but then never did and is about to now or what?? So confused (and a bit panicked cos we've not DTD for a week!)

I'm now CD31 but my cycles are still quite irregular since coming off the mini pill!

Hi mrs T on which CD did you get positive opk first and where are you now in your cycle?

I got my positive opk on cd20 and I'm now on cd31 Mrswkj

Is this you first month using opks? And usually after how many days of first positive you get AF?
I would recommend you to start charting your bbt along with opks. A few ladies in ttc1 forum have had the same thing happen to them. Only a bbt chart can actually tell what's going on.
I'vheard your body can get random lh surges later and sometimes your body didn't O and tries to O again.
Once you start charting temps you will not second guess yourself like this since temps show clear thermal shift after you O.

This is my first month using opks and only second cycle (although third month) ttc#2 and my cycles seem super long since stopping the mini pill at the end of April. Think maybe next month I should bbt too though :)

So, should I DTD tonight just in case??

Yeah BD today just incase. Some ladies do get a random lh surge I really hope its that! GL x

Don't think it's a good sign - just checked cm and cp - cm cloudy and not stretchy like ewcm and cp low and hard :-(

Does that mean AF is on its way?

God knows what's going on! Got a positive opk this morning. We DTD last night just in case. Hubby just bought me a pregnancy test cos he'd read online that you could get a positive opk of you're pregnant. I'm sure it'll come back negative but I'll take it anyway just to keep him quiet. Then I guess we'll keep DTD just in case this is ovulation, but again cos of my cm and cp I don't think I'm ovulating! Who knows with my body - seems to do whatever it wants anyway!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->