What's going on??

pk4

Reaction score
My period was 2 weeks late yday and I'm driving myself mad with tests every few days. I feel like I am going to come on my period as have been getting period pains since my period was due as well as bloating. All the tests say negative yet I am 2 weeks late. My nipples were also sore last week.

I'm so frustrated as I want to know either way what is going on! At first I was convinced I was pregnant as I had the signs, but now I don't think I am as surely it would show up on a pregnancy test by now? My next period is due in a couple weeks so if there is no bleeding I will go to my gp. I have read that there are a minority of women who sometimes don't get a positive result from home tests and need blood tests to show they are pregnant but really don't want to give myself false hope. Is anyone going through this? Or has anyone gone through this and what was the outcome?

I knew someone who pg didn't show until like weeks later you might need to do a blood test

I will go for a blood tesr if the next period doesnt arrive. If I go docs now they might just say to wait and see. I hate waiting lol, im so impatient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->