What's Going On?

JamieLee793

Reaction score
Hello I am new to this forum so this is my first time posting. Me and my DH have been TTC for going on 2 years now for our second child, our first is 4 years old. We have both going through fertility testing, both of us are fertile and DH has a high sperm count. But this following week I think I might have a clue on why we have been having trouble conceiving, I never had the "egg white" CF until a week ago.
I am planning on testing on Monday, but wondering what is everyone's thoughts and opinions.
My cycle is 30-31 Day Cycle

CD1-6: Period medium/heavy, norm.
CD7-10: Brown spotting, this is prolong since I include my 2 day brown discharge into my period window.
CD11: Throwing up after eating bananas, notice heavy egg white CF after dry heaving. Ovulated?
CD12-15: Sensitive to bananas and smells, sharp lower stomach pain
CD 16: Increase appetite, menstrual like cramps, still feel sorta sick
CD17 (today): Increase appetite, nausea in the morning (I blame that one the nerve wrecking drive this morning) slight cramping continues, tingly right breast - kind of like a pain but not to the touch.

I know I'm jumping the gun and everything but I am just wondering what is going on since the brown spotting after my period is out of the norm for me. I plan on testing on Monday then again 3 days after my expected period (April 25th according to Ovia). Anyone go through something similar? Any thoughts or opinions? Tips? After 2 years anything is helpful besides the doctors advice on keep BD and charting.

After the "egg white CF I have been having more thin watery CF with occasional creamy CF. Been having that gut feeling something bad is going to happen since CD 10

I wouldn't start testing yet, sounds like to me that you might have ovulated recently, especially with the cramps in one section of your abdomen. I would just save your money and save the test for around your period because it's wayyyy to early to test and it'll be negative.

So, are you charting just symptoms or are you charting temps? Your temps should show if you've ovulated or not.

Also, eggwhite CM is not a requirement for conceiving. Some women get it, others don't. As long as you atleast have watery CM then you'll be fine. I personally only see EWCM once in a blue moon and I have fallen pregnant before. (but it was ectopic)

And as far as why you haven't conceived yet, it could be for multiple reasons. Sometimes, perfectly healthy couples just have unexplained fertility. Have you guys done a CD21 progesterone test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->