Whats going on ?

Smudgelicious

Reaction score
I'm hoping all you lovely gals can help me figure out what is going with me. I've been having a lot of symptoms this week but can't tell if it's ovulation or what. Please read and thanks for any advice !

It's been 23 days since my m/c. 14 days ago I thought I had a pos OPK. Then on Tuesday this week I had another, then another etc until yesterday (Thursday). Had EWCM too. Yesterday bbs started hurting exactly the same as when I was pg last time - not as sore but the same type of soreness iykwim. I've been having headaches all week, moments of nausea, I'm always tired. I've had an episode of diarrhea too :)loo:

I keep getting this intense empty extreme hunger sensation too, but it doesn't take much to fill me up. Last night I had to get up and eat, I COULD not sleep for the feeling ! I had cramps earlier in the week which have pretty much stopped but my lower back has been aching all week.

BFN on HPT yesterday, done in the afternoon. Don't know if OPKs are still pos cause I ran out.

I don't think I'm pregnant and this seems like a hell of a lot for ovulation.

Any opinions/ advice ?

Smudge, have you had your first AF since your mc yet? If you haven't, I'm wondering if your hormones are out of whack. I didn't bother testing for OPK's after my mcs until I got AF, so I'm not sure why you are getting so many positives. Another woman on this board had the same thing before she got her first AF.

I know I had very serious headaches after my first mc. I actually googled it because I never get headaches. I read that it is fairly common after a mc, again, due to hormones. I'm quite sure a hormonal imbalance could cause all of your other symptoms as well.

Are you sure you aren't pregnant? You may want to test again in a few days.

I hope this gets sorted out soon.

BTW, where do you live in California? I'm in the Bay Area.

xoxo

No I haven't had an AF, but then I don't often get them anyway. I had a Mirena IUD removed in December 09 and then AF in February with neg HPTs 4-5 weeks later. I got pregnant (w/ 4th child) in April without having had an AF. My first 2 children were conceived with fertility treatment and my 3rd was an accident in a year that I had precisely 1 AF. It was after her birth that I started BC because it was obvious I could get pregnant without help. So I don't really know if AF will show up regardless because she was never reliable anyway !

I tested again at 2.30 this morning - don't know why ........just foolish really and of course it was BFN.

I guess I could be pregnant, it just seems so unlikely. The possibility is thrilling and terrifying, I know I won't relax at all - I've never enjoyed pregnancy after my son died but it was the end that always worried me (he died 2 days after he was born) not the beginning. Until now.

I just wish I knew what was going on, it's very obvious to me that SOMETHING is happening and I have zero patience !

I'm in San Diego, freezing as usual !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->