Whats made you rant today?

Emma&Freya

Reaction score
Since we all have a bit of a rant of the day thought this would be a fun thread :)

My rant is Ive blitzed kitchen before and my OH has just destroyed it!

Driving on the motorway with OH in the car :growlmad:
im fine if hes not in the car, but when he is he makes me on edge & it always ends in a heated conversation!!

My husband's insesant (sp?) need to undermine me when I'm telling our son off
F off and let me deal with it!!!!

Went shopping today and it was busy. It's like people hybernate right up until a few weeks before Xmas and then boom they all suddenly bloody appear. The amount of turs and dad eyes I've given out today as people just shoulder barge me out the way is unreal.

OH constantly moaning about how shit he feels, man up :haha:

Rude christmas shoppers! :brat:

Aaaaargh! The amount of people that have shoved me out the way, shoulder barged and been generally rude has driven me round the bend! Especially a very rude couple who stood inches from my face and had a loud conversation right in my face and proceeded to barge me out the way, there was space all around me!! Gah! I smiled sweetly but definitely thought f**k off!

xxx

My dh thinking that I should do yoga instead of pole dance. I did yoga it was boring. I want some zest and crazy in my workout and to get tight. I know this is minor but it is my first time focusing on exercising and getting healthy. I want it my way not his!

My backache and the Doctors....in agony with my back, been on codeine, ibuprofen & paracetamol with no reduction in pain...asked if there is something stronger I can take as I can barely walk, can't pick Jacob up, need to be at work tomorrow etc...and I get told no, there is nothing else....but come back in a week if it doesn't get better. Yeah cheers love.

My backache and the Doctors....in agony with my back, been on codeine, ibuprofen & paracetamol with no reduction in pain...asked if there is something stronger I can take as I can barely walk, can't pick Jacob up, need to be at work tomorrow etc...and I get told no, there is nothing else....but come back in a week if it doesn't get better. Yeah cheers love.

This was me a year ago for 3 whole months. I couldn't walk or pick my LO up and needed my in laws to come almost every day for a time to help. I had acupuncture and that was the only thing that cured me by taking the acute inflammation from around the discs, along with physio. Try strengthening your core by pulling it in every time you stand up using that rather than your back to stand up and sit down. I also have a back support that was about £30 that helps me to stand up straight and keeps my back stable when im struggling. When it gets really bad I cant weight bear and have to hold on to walls just to get to the toilet. Its awful when you have a baby to carry round aswell. You could ask the doctor if they have an acupuncturist they can refer you to on the NHS. Otherwise its very expensive.

Oh so what made me rant today. How much I dislike James Arthur! As soon as the x factor said he was on tonight I started ranting to DH and he just laughed at me!

OH making so much noise getting ready for work

This was me a year ago for 3 whole months. I couldn't walk or pick my LO up and needed my in laws to come almost every day for a time to help. I had acupuncture and that was the only thing that cured me by taking the acute inflammation from around the discs, along with physio. Try strengthening your core by pulling it in every time you stand up using that rather than your back to stand up and sit down. I also have a back support that was about £30 that helps me to stand up straight and keeps my back stable when im struggling. When it gets really bad I cant weight bear and have to hold on to walls just to get to the toilet. Its awful when you have a baby to carry round aswell. You could ask the doctor if they have an acupuncturist they can refer you to on the NHS. Otherwise its very expensive.

Thanks hun.

I'm going to start acupuncture this week. My DH's friend is a qualified acupuncturist so I'll get it free/cheap!

Natwest :growlmad: thanks you stupid bank!! Made me look like a complete tit in the shop :(

ignorant people at my work!

the health visitor who came into my house and was more interested in watching loose women on the tv than talking to me. I am going to the children's centre tomorrow I will be making a complaint!

the health visitor who came into my house and was more interested in watching loose women on the tv than talking to me. I am going to the children's centre tomorrow I will be making a complaint!

i am wayyyyy to easily distracted by the tv :haha:
hope you get it sorted :hugs:

Stupid me dropped my phone on the concrete so now its all smashed at the top :growlmad: £50 excess to fix it!! Great!!

love this thread lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->