whats making me crabbit

weewdy

Reaction score
I normally get crabbit when its the time of the month but the last 2 months im crabbit constantly. My poor oh takes the brunt of it. I am finding i cant be civil to people and small things really annoy me. I cant take much more of it. What could be causing it?

How's your sleep? Does your LO keep you up at night?
Sometimes diet as well, sometimes when I eat rubbish for a couple of days I begin to feel sluggish and get a bit crabbit with it. Poor OHs they always get the brunt of it. :hugs:

I've never heard the term crabbit before. Is it regional? Crabby I'd use.

Crabbit is Scottish, yeah basically it means crabby.

:rofl: I was so confused.

Crabbiness can be a symptom of many health issues as well as the result of lack of sleep, lack of proper diet or life stresses. Do you have any other symptoms?

I'm horribly crabby, but I've learnt to recognise what makes it worse. Time of the month, accidental gluten intake (gluten intolerant) anxiety etc. I suspect it's partly just my personality. I don't have much patience when people closest to me are being stupid.

I get really crabbit when I have disturbed nights with LO (which is a lot of the time :haha:) or if I'm not eating properly...time of the month, and if I'm stressed or anxious about anything. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->