what's missing?

Dopeyjopey

Toddlers are fun :)
Reaction score
I've been in hospital for a few days so Albert has been in sposies which means my whole stash is clean. I'm a bit shocked at how many i have to be honest :blush:

I feel like there's still something missing! Can anyone recommend me something that might make me feel like my stash is complete?

I have:

9 ittis, a mix of AIO and SIO but 4 of these are small and he is just growing out of them
5 issy bears, two minky, three day baby
2 mini lalas
5 cushie tushies
2 blueberry one size
1 upsy daisy
1 bubblebubs, medium
1 bubba moo
2 wee notions (one os and one nn)
1 greenkids
1 starbunz cow
4 pop ins
3 bumgenius
1 wonderoo
3 naughty babies
5 kooshies, only really used as a last resort

I'm thinking flips might be a possibility, but need more pretties too.

Any ideas? :flower:

flips definatley, what about some mutt 3sr's or some la-ptite-prairie they are gorgeous the website is french but tis easy enough to work out. Nice to see you back btw hun was jsut thinking I hadnt seen you around for a few days :)

Oooooh. I've seen some gorgeous girly mutts :cloud9: haven't ever seen lpp though, i'll have to have a nosey.

Maybe i should wait until the baby show - think they'll have them there?

It's good to be back :) hoping i don't have to go back in, i managed to survive a horrific 4 hours last night so fingers crossed!

ooh dunno what will be at babyshow! maybe and where are the girlie mutts? I love the aio 3sr, dont see the point in the fitteds though!

Mynx's Evie has a lovely one, and i think the other i've seen is avalon's!

I don't really do fitteds - mum liked the totsbots i had but i found them bulky. Great for nights though!

Oh I thought you meant you had seen them to buy :rofl: I want more as the fit is fab on her! But I dunno where to find them apart from pre loved.

:lol: you have loads! I love Bambootys and Tots bots they are great xx

ooooh...

Holdens Landing!! I have 1 and am waiting on a parrot one that i wanna order!
Custom WNs ... can never have too many!
Dunk n fluffs (look at her fb page - amaaaazing!!)
Muttaqins....

hmmm what else?! I think thats it :) and they are allll pretty!

made in la p'tite prairies - the prettiest of all pretties :winkwink:

Aaand it just so happens I am selling or swapping two :haha:

flips definatley, what about some mutt 3sr's or some la-ptite-prairie they are gorgeous the website is french but tis easy enough to work out. Nice to see you back btw hun was jsut thinking I hadnt seen you around for a few days :)

What about a Tirsokas? Oh and I have a few La-petite-Prairies in stock as well sweet lights - only plain ones, but they are soooo soft!

Ooooooh, can i see pics?

Holdens landing is a good idea. I had totsbots and didn't get on with them that well!

two at the front:

la petites.jpg

can do better pics tomorrow. they are larges but only fit the same weight range as medium ittis (to about 26lbs) as they're small made.

:flower:

I can't really see them well on my phone :( if you could take another it would be great :)

What would you be looking for? x

I was looking for about 15 posted for the rockets one and maybe 14 for the puppy one as it has a tiny orange mark on it that should sun (same as on my ittis and it sunned out but we've had no sun recently)

They are slightly bobbled inside but the inserts are still super soft (trifold bamboo insert tht poppers front and back topped with fleece) Never had any leaks :)

I had them shipped over from france about 2 months back :coolio:

ETA: can do more pics later hun, you know im a night owl anyway lol

Coolio. I have FOB staying tonight (stupidly anxious about that!) so probably won't be on until the morning x

Hmmm... what would you be thinking of swapping for? I'm quite attached to most of my nappies but could be tempted!

DEFO HLs and some WNSS and BBSS, the side snaps are a whole different nappy to the OS... and wild childs! Cant have a stash with no wild childs :D

Definitely an Easyfit V2....iv got two in the same print i loved mine that much....

im on the hunt for more when the pennies come in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->