What's on your 'no' list?

Discussion in 'Santa's Grotto' started by SmartieMeUp, Oct 14, 2021.

1. c1403

c1403 Well-Known Member

I am not keen on LOL dolls either. Fortunately we're past that phase and they aren't as keen. Although they do still get played with....usually as dolls for Barbie.

morri likes this.
  2. Buttercup84

Buttercup84 2 girls, 1 boy

I don't mind slime, play doh etc but definite no to any sort of electric vehicle (cars, scooters, hoverboard etc), huge Lego sets (DD2 got one for her birthday that was £65 and that's my limit!) and overpriced virtual pets like the big Furreal ones.

3. SmartieMeUp

SmartieMeUp Mum of 2 girls.

I'm sad hardly anybody likes slime :haha:

I get the whole LOL thing. Mine have grown out of them and we're stuck with a good 100 which don't hold their worth anymore. Gutting because I spent £80 on the boombox set for DD2's birthday in June. I did enjoy opening them. I'm just a big kid it seems.

Pets are a good one. The novelty of them wears fast!

4. Phantom

Phantom Mommy

Dd1 wants pretty much every dollhouse type thing she sees whether it's the Gabby's dollhouse house or the Bluey house but we have a very nice vintage Fisher price dollhouse with lights and sounds that takes up lots of space so I just can't justify buying another house when she can just use the characters in the one she has.

5. Kiwiberry

Kiwiberry Mommy to 4 miracles

No slime, play doh, those beads that you put in water, kinetic sand, anything from Ryan's world, or tiny legos. Duplo blocks are okay though, but only in a designated area we have.

I wouldn't mind getting them slime & play doh if they take it to their dads house :haha: (for my 2 eldest)

#25 Kiwiberry, Nov 3, 2021
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2021
    daniyaaq likes this.
  6. dizzy65

dizzy65 Momma of my 4 Boys!

We say no to slime in our house!! We rent and it's 90 percent carpet lol

DS2 has requested a ps5 AND Xbox Series X lol definitely a big NO to having both but we bought a Series X for my older two as their combined gift.

7. daniyaaq

daniyaaq Mom of 2 girls and 1 boy

Loving the if they take to Dad’s house.
    Agree with the entire list. Can’t stand it.