What's on your 'no' list?

I hate LOL dolls too. So expensive and it's mostly just packaging. I'm sure most of the excitement is in opening it rather than actually then playing with the doll!

I am not keen on LOL dolls either. Fortunately we're past that phase and they aren't as keen. Although they do still get played with....usually as dolls for Barbie.

I don't mind slime, play doh etc but definite no to any sort of electric vehicle (cars, scooters, hoverboard etc), huge Lego sets (DD2 got one for her birthday that was £65 and that's my limit!) and overpriced virtual pets like the big Furreal ones.

I'm sad hardly anybody likes slime :haha:

I get the whole LOL thing. Mine have grown out of them and we're stuck with a good 100 which don't hold their worth anymore. Gutting because I spent £80 on the boombox set for DD2's birthday in June. I did enjoy opening them. I'm just a big kid it seems.

Pets are a good one. The novelty of them wears fast!

Dd1 wants pretty much every dollhouse type thing she sees whether it's the Gabby's dollhouse house or the Bluey house but we have a very nice vintage Fisher price dollhouse with lights and sounds that takes up lots of space so I just can't justify buying another house when she can just use the characters in the one she has.

No slime, play doh, those beads that you put in water, kinetic sand, anything from Ryan's world, or tiny legos. Duplo blocks are okay though, but only in a designated area we have.

I wouldn't mind getting them slime & play doh if they take it to their dads house :haha: (for my 2 eldest)

Last edited:
We say no to slime in our house!! We rent and it's 90 percent carpet lol

DS2 has requested a ps5 AND Xbox Series X lol definitely a big NO to having both but we bought a Series X for my older two as their combined gift.

No slime, play doh, those beads that you put in water, kinetic sand, anything from Ryan's world, or tiny legos. Duplo blocks are okay though, but only in a designated area we have.

I wouldn't mind getting them slime & play doh if they take it to their dads house :haha: (for my 2 eldest)
Loving the if they take to Dad’s house.
Agree with the entire list. Can’t stand it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->