• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

whats the best coupon sites u.k

emiliasmummy

Reaction score
hey ladies ,

really getting into this couponing thing and can only find one good site beforeyoushop ,is there any more would be so helpful .

thanks ladies

if its online codes you want there are many sites for that but my two fave sites to save money are

hotukdeals and Moneysavingexperts

thanks hun ,its the coupon sites im after you know where you print the vouchers out then go to supermarket for cheaper food ect x

have you joined supersavyme? they have a selection of coupons

i use this https://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=3703791
there is a list off all available coupons at the beginig and also a shopping list of where the items are on offer that you can use the coupon

thanks ladies that hotdeals is good lol wish i lived in usa id be one of them crazy coupon ladies lol x

lol i love hukd's saved me alot of money

moneysavingexpert has links to every single coupon available in the UK, I believe on the thread just posted. Its updated every day or so. There are something called PDF coupons where you can print them an unlimited number of times and the companies approve of this so its totally legit-they are all posted on there as well. Although coupons aren't as good as in the US you can save a lot of money using them if you look out for reductions on items at the same time, while they do say not to be used in conjunction with any other offer the reality is the shop rarely refuses as they can't exactly take their own offer off at the till to only use the offer on the coupon, I saved £43 off a £96 shop last week, about £22 of that was directly from coupons the rest was due to shop's own reductions (and I keep an eye on prices so I know if they are genuine reductions that are lower than ever; or fake ones where the supermarket artificially inflates a price before making it just the same as it was before) xx

wow thanks for that hun .... its a bit of an art form im finding but must say im getting there saved £12 this week on shopping and saved £100 on a pram with mothercare through price match so good week this week x

thank yo as well..I have been looking around for some web sites where I can print off vouchers :) I currently live in Canada and here there lots of site you can order coupons..we are moving back to England soon and I am trying to find ways to save money :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->