Whats the cutest/funniest thing your OH said about you?

hawalkden

Reaction score
As titled...

For me it was when we first got together..

He was having a conversation with his mum and said. Looks like I've found my Pamela Anderson.

The Pamela Anderson story was when he was 10 and going to the bank with his birthday money. Whilst walking to the bank he told his mum.

'I'm going to use this money to go to Hollywood with and marry Pamela Anderson''.

Which I thought was cute when his mum told me and then he turned at me grabbed my boobs and said I've got my own Pamela Anderson now :).

Still makes me smile to this day now :):cloud9:.

So what's the best quote your OH said about you?

Christmas day about 9 years ago he was very drunk and round his family for dinner.
In a very drunken slurry voice he said "I love her bits" (he ment to say I love her to bits) so his grandad started taking the mick out of him saying "oh her bits hay" to which hubby replied "yeah those as well, shes got huge 40DD boobs"
Once they had picked me up for the evening he cousin told me and they have takien the piss out of it every christmas since then.

There was another drunken bragging comment to his mates when they where moaning about positions their girlfriends wouldnt try that I cant repeat here :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->