What's the difference between a Mamas & Papas Luna and a Luna Mix?

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by Tsia, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Tsia

Tsia My MyloMan - he turned 1!

are they the same shape?? just that the luna mix allows you to change colours? (4 wheeled) i know you can get 3 wheeled luna mix's.

I need to find out before I purchase one! lol

i am trying to google images on both and ebay- but cant really see a difference between hoods and seat sizes/shape

thanks in advance luna owner! lol

2. Tsia

anyone?

3. jenniferannex

jenniferannex Well-Known Member

i have a luna mix and i think its just the style and colour of the frame slightly different now, and its called a luna mix as you can change the seat covers, hoods, etc. not sure what else though :shrug: not much help am i :haha: xx

4. Tsia

thanks hun.. so luna and the mix version is the same shape? in the hood and the seat? hope so. x

5. Natasha2605

Natasha2605 2 girlies <3

I have the Luna mix too and I *think* the other one I've seen is a plain Luna. I'm gonna sound like a right tool for saying this but when I seen a Luna in the flesh I thought it looked quite cheap and flimsy. The frame looked like plastic whereas the Luna Mix is solid metal framed. A part from that I think the diff is the hoods etc can be changed :) I loooove my Luna Mix, it's a dream to push and fold :) xx