What's the difference between.......

BabyHaines

Mummy to baby George!!
Reaction score
Itti AIO & SIO??
I know the SIO's are slightly more expensive....

SIO have two boosters that snap in to colour coded poppers at the front and back of the nappy. One trifold and one hourglass shaped with a stay dry top. The AIOs have no trifold but instead extra boosting is sewn into the outer of the nappy (makes it more than just a "shell") and the hourglass one is sewn in at one end (you can still put a mini booster in the AIO)

SIOs tend to be more absorbent, they dry quicker and are more economical as you can reuse the outers with another set of snap in boosters (which retail around £6 each) if the outer is unsoiled.
The AIOs are less absorbent but suit some baby shapes better, they arent as good if you have a heavy wetter but they are a bit squidgier and if you are MUCH lazy like I am you dont have to sit snapping the inserts back in after they are washed. They also take longer to dry.

I have a mixture of both in small and medium. We get on with both styles perfectly fine but because my LO is only a light to medium wetter and I am SUPER lazy I am getting all AIO larges.

AhaSaha, I see!!
Green baby are currently selling Itti AIO's for £10 each, which I thought seemed really good and I was tempted to get some (SIO's are £14).
George has fairly slim legs though, so do you think the AIO's would be ok??xx

All Ittis can be a bit more difficult on skinnier legs but you dont know til you try. I do find the AIOs better on skinnier legs than the SIOs though :)

SIO's are the ones I use hun :D Not sure they'd be too gret on skinny George x

Do you think the AIO's might be better?? I like the SIO's you showed me, but need to get a good fit!! xxxx

For George Id probably try an AIO first as hes so little :)

Cool. I'm gonna order one. Thought £10 seemed really resonable?
I got his mini Blueberry through and it is adorable!! Fits him like a glove, but won't fit him for long - it is unbelievably small!! Soooooi cute though, I'll try and take a piccie :)

£10 is prob the best price you will ever find for a aio yes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->