What's the earliest you have felt baby move with #3 or more?

jessicasmum

Mum of 3
Reaction score
As the title says really, what's the earliest you have felt your baby move with number 3 or more pregnancy?

I think it was around week 16 with my 2nd child and I can't remember with my 1st. The midwife at the booking appointment that I had 3 weeks ago was saying "oh you will feel movements sooner with this being your 3rd" so I asked "how soon?" Expecting her to say early but she said "18/19 weeks" and I didn't say anything but I was thinking that isn't early going off me feeling movements around 16 weeks last time.

I'm pregnant with my third and I was expecting to feel it earlier than what I did. I had the butterfly feelings around 16 weeks but I didn't actually feel a kick, which both me and hubby felt, around 18 weeks.

I felt small very light mystery movements before 13-14 weeks with this one. However, they were sporadic enough to make me think I might be crazy, as many days would go by between them. I started getting some light but very obvious movements everyday once I've hit 16 weeks. Just this past week (17 weeks) I felt one very big movement... but that was because I'd ticked the baby off by thinking I could get away with using a heating pad on my back for a few minutes. I guess it was to close to the back side of my uterus, because there was a huge flutter that in pretty sure I felt in the outside, and I think it was because she was trying to turn to avoid the extra warmth. Since then just a few small light movements a day again. I can't wait until I'm feeling those big obvious kicks all the time. :D

ETA: I felt early moments with my first two, as well. I'm pretty sure it was between 15-16 weeks with my first... and I didn't know that was unusually early until much later. I do think that obvious movements are only going to be felt as early as 14-16 weeks (not including those light "butterfly" feelings) because that is the point where your baby is big enough and solid enough to really make an impact.

I felt baby move at 14 weeks this time! (That fluttery feeling!)

Iv had flutters from 13 weeks. Now at 20 weeks im feeling proper kicks

I felt flutters at 11/12 weeks and definite movements by like 15 weeks but they were only every once in a while. By 18 weeks I was feeling nice kicks and now this baby is constantly moving kicking etc all day/every day lol
Also family felt him by 19 weeks :)

I'm on number 2 and have been feeling movement since 14 weeks. Kicks and pokes etc. But I felt it from 14 weeks with my first too, only flutters and bubbles then though.

I thought at 10/11 weeks I could feel fluttery feelings at the bottom of stomach this lasted for a few days but I'm pretty sure I felt a proper movement yesterday at 14 weeks 4 days.

Thanks everyone for posting, I'm glad there is others that have gotten movements earlier.

I felt this one super early - like once at 12 weeks - then nothing until little flutters around 17-19 weeks. Nothing strong until around 20 weeks. I felt SO much more with my other 2 from 16/17 weeks on. This is my third. It was such a long 4 weeks from 16-20 lol. I totally expected earlier movement!

3rd and 4th getting definite movement from 16 weeks xx

This one I felt at 13.5 weeks, then 16 weeks from the outside. I didn't feel those first teeny flutters till about 16.5 weeks with my first.

I'm pretty sure I felt movement from around 13 weeks, but it was more like fish in a fish bowl type feeling. And very sporadically.

But from 18 weeks it became much stronger.
At 20 weeks, which is was I am now, there are looooads of stronger movements.

I'm thinking, it's really cute at the moment, but this little fella is going to give some bruising in the next couple of months!

Weirdly, I can't remember much at all from my previous two. I only remember pushing limbs inwards as it was hurting! (this was in the last stages of pregnancy when it blooming hurts as they spread out!).

Baby number 3 I felt flutter at 11/12 weeks. With this one, #4, I'm feeling light mystery flutters at about 13/14 weeks with no consistency yet.

I could feel flutters around 14-15 weeks, I'm on my third pregnancy. The big kicks started around 20-21 weeks.

I felt movement from 14 weeks with my 3rd, much earlier than my other two where I didn't get movement until 20 weeks (my 1st) and 21 weeks (2nd).

#1 - 19 weeks
#2 - 14 weeks
#3 - 15 weeks. Took ages to get my hubby to feel kicks though, only got a proper feel at 22 weeks!

This is my 3rd and I still haven't felt anything :shrug: I felt both of my other 2 between 16-18 weeks. Maybe I have an anterior placenta I don't know x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->