What's the earliest you have heard a HB on a doppler?

9+ weeks with both. Takes a lot of patience though.

Exactly 11 weeks for me, got it fairly easily then :)

I heard ours at 11 wks 6 days. I have a tilted uterus and that makes it more difficult to hear early. Now I can go to the same exact spot and hear it just perfect! (My uterus has moved now to where I am able to hear it)
Good luck! :hugs:

It was hard for me at first in the 9w range. At about 9w 6d I heard one heartbeat...took some patience, but I've got it almost nailed down now!

With my first it was just over 9 weeks but i was really skinny back then. With my second it was in the 10th week and with this one it was 10 weeks 3 days xx

I heard it at 9weeks 3 days at the doctors, but I havent purchased one to check it at home...I want to but I'm scared I'll freak out if I can't find it ;)I'm one of those moms, I guess!

well i just checked mine with the doppler and i couldnt hear a bloody thing, only 8wks today so im not going to worry about not finding it as its very hard to before 12really. Plus i still feel like shite so must be ok right?! lol xx

well i just checked mine with the doppler and i couldnt hear a bloody thing, only 8wks today so im not going to worry about not finding it as its very hard to before 12really. Plus i still feel like shite so must be ok right?! lol xx

I don't think I've read of many people who have found hb at 8 weeks with a doppler. baby is only 1.6cm at 8 weeks, so teeny tiny, and the heart is even smaller, so chaces of acutally pointing the doppler in the right direction at something so small and hidden behind the pubic bone is unlikey. If you feel crappy thats a good sign.

9+1 for me, that was the first time we tried it and picked it up within 5 minutes just above pubic bone! Its the best feeling to hear it beating away... so I have ordered my own off ebay for $57.. should be here early next week :)

9 weeks 2 days...but it took me about 30 minutes of trying to actually find it. It's getting easier now though!

I am at 10 weeks and only could hear it for a few seconds but not as well as I hoped. I have a tilted uterus as well so Im sure that in a few weeks it will be a lot easier to find it. I have already seen and heard baby's heartbeat 2 times so I know its in there beating away. My OB said I will be able to hear it on WED and Ill be 10 weeks 6 days so pretty much 11 weeks. We will see I know their's is a lot more high tech than mine. So I will keep trying in a few weeks and should be able to hear it a lot easier. It does take ALOT of patience.

I heard it pretty easily yesterday, first time i've received the doppler. so it was 9.6w. i found it next to belly button. so sweet :))

I am hoping I will be able to find it in 5 days when my doppler comes in the post :)

I'm debating whether to buy one, where did everyone else get there's from? x

i got mine on amazon for £13 (angel sounds), it should be arriving in the next few days, hope it works!

Will be such a nice feeling if you find it, I'm so hoping I find it quickly or I'll panic haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->