What's the earliest you've felt the baby?

AmyElizabeth

Reaction score
I know there have been threads on this before, but I never read them because I thought it was ridiculous to think you felt anything before 16 weeks...until just now! I would swear I just felt tiny little bubbly toes kicking my extreme left side, down by my pubic bone. It was like the faintest little taps, I don't think I would have noticed unless I had been paying attention.

This is my first baby, so I have no idea what I'm supposed to feel. So, those of you who have been moms before, am I insane? Am I falling in love with gas bubbles? The baby is like 2 inches long at this point, so this is crazy, right?

Thanks for the input in advance!

Since Friday I have been feeling little tiny flutters really low down just now and again which I have been wondering if it was the baby....it's really soft and delicate but nothing I have ever felt before. I've felt it a few times since then...I thought maybe I was imagining it and it was too early but i wonder if it could be....

I swear I've felt something that must be movement a few times in the past week. It isn't frequent at all and I can only feel it when I am lying very still (like in the mornings enjoying my 10 ms free minutes before I get up lol) and kind of zoning out on my body iykwim.

i can feel like something is swimming inside my tummy... i know it's baby movement, as i have experienced it before... but this time i can feel it much much earlier....

yesterday at 14+3 i felt two definate pokes in my belly. :D
thought i had maybe been feeling fluttering for a while before that but ignored it and put it down to wind lol :D

12 weeks...and it sounds like you felt it...it's so slight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->