Whats the earliest you've heard a heart beat with a doppler?

Brightxeyes

Reaction score
Just curious? I think I heard my son's at around 13 weeks, but I didn't have a doppler before then to try it with.

I know it's hard to hear anything much earlier than that, but was wondering.

I leant my friend my doppler and she said she'd send it back now I'm pregnant, she's due in Summer so I don't want it back too soon, so she can get a lot of use out of it too!

I think I heard mine about 7 weeks, very faint. From 9 weeks on though I’ve been able to find it fast and hear it loud and clear. This is my third so I’ve had some experience lol! Don’t be freaked out if you don’t find it though. It takes a lot of patience at first.

8 weeks with mine. A lot of women try to go to lower abdomen but it will be right above the pubic bone and push kinda hard. It will be very faint.

9 weeks I started to be able to find it, and as time went on it just kept getting easier to find. But I didn’t get anything until after 9 weeks

I was 9 weeks when I found the heartbeat but I didn't get it till then so didn't try any earlier :) x

Yeah I know they’re gonna be super low so it will be difficult! I’ll try around the 8/9 week mark as that seems to be the most common!

I’m itching for a scan or something, I feel extremely worried this pregnancy too. I’m trying not to wind myself up.

7 weeks I found mine every now and again all the time after 9 weeks x

I’ve been trying all week, to no avail. I have the angelsounds so it’s not great really. I remember with Finley I found it around 11 weeks but didn’t really try before that, so I’m trying not to worry.

I think the earliest was 8 weeks but I could never catch it long enough to get a reading. Around 10 weeks it was pretty easy to catch and after 12 weeks I caught it every time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->