What's the latest you got a BFP after your period was due?

xxxjessxxx

MC 02/05/11. Hope for BFP
Reaction score
Hey girlies,

I usually have a normal 28 day cycle.
I'm now on cd36, I've never been this late.
I've been testing occasionally and there is always a line, but it is barely visible! Literally so faint you can't see if it has colour or not - yet they're always there as soon as I POAS.
Is it possible to still be pregnant and not have a BFP yet?
What are your experiences?

P-p-p-pleeeease help!! x x

Hi Hon,

I'm sorry to hear about your loss - thats never easy but hopefully you are on course this time.

In my experiences if you have a faint line (no matter how faint) but you can see the standard '+' sign you are pg so hope this means good news for you!!

Keep me posted!!!

xxxxx

Thanks hun :)
Well it's not a + one, it's cheap value dip tests, and tesco value tests.
I do hope so and yes I will :) x x X

Ooh I'm not too sure of the cheapy tests, they take longer to pick up the HCG hormone I think. I know on my first pregnancy my doctor did a cheap dip test to see if I was pregnant and it came back negative and I was pregnant so stay positive xxx :thumbup:

I guess it isn't over until the :witch: comes.
thanks hun for your help - it's just I know last time I was pregnant Tesco Value ones picked it up :( xXx

I have my fingers crossed for you hon, sending lots of hugs xxx

Thanks hardio - I really do hope and pray this is it! The amount of symptoms I have otherwise, would not make any sense!! x x x

Hey Hardio - how are you?
Thanks for checking up on me :)
Well, no AF yet just lots of (TMI) thick lotiony CM. Haven't tested today, trying to hold off until Friday - but will probably give in maybe tomorrow morning :haha: I shll let you know though hun :) x x

Well all sounds positive to me - fingers crossed...can't wait to find out!!

I'm good thanks :)

Yeah - it can just go either way at the moment and that's what I'm scared about!
Aww goody good :) x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->