Whats the likelyhood.....

yazzy

Reaction score
First time posting and looking on here but just wanted opinions really.....

have been on the pill for a number of years (now in a very happy, secure relationship so no worries there!) anyway out of a 21 day pack of pills I missed about 9 or 10 of them - that was late September early Oct.

When I would have been due my normal withdrawal bleed I had a little bit of cramping - nothing major and then a day late I had a little bit of spotting - nothing like my normal period for 2 days I haven't taken anymore pills since then.

Over the last 2 weeks or more I have been suffering with headaches which I never normally get, occasionally feeling abit sick but that has eased but have noticed my bb's have been painful and nipples itchy and sensitive.

Could this be the effects of not taking the pill or is it possible to get pregnant so quickly????

I have bought a test but was thinking I should wait a couple weeks incase its too early to get a true result?

hey hun take a frer there really good for testing early but u could be further then u think..

do fmu to..if i was u i would take it lol..ur symptoms are pretty good ;) GL

dont wait hun just test with FNU i hope you get the result you want X

Ok can I be abit silly and ask what the frer and fnu tests are please? I am new to all this but would be very happy to get a postive result. I bought a clear blue digi test....just haven't used it yet!

frer is first responce test and and fmu means first morning wee of the day as its best to test with first wee as its got the most hormones in.

x
sorry for confusing you hun.

No worries, thank you for replying to me on here. I might wait just one more week until testing...if I can! But will let you know how I get on.

good luck hun.. sounds v possitive for you! i got pregnant acually on the pill without missing any lol!! so you its highly possible!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->